1.    #1  
    Unfortunately they are closed today, how ironic. Anyways, does anyone in NY know of any stores which have them in stock?
    Quote Originally Posted by cha0s
    Unfortunately they are closed today, how ironic. Anyways, does anyone in NY know of any stores which have them in stock?
    It's not in the system. and they are open . the direct number is 1-866-860-9764
    Yeah, I found a Sprint helpful rep (honest!) who hooked me up with a great adjusted plan and a really good deal switching from my 650 to the 700p. Spoke to her Saturday, she actually got back to me yesterday and then e-mailed to say that she couldn't actually order the device until Tuesday. Not sure I've lost any time, anyway, because it will probably ship at the same time.

The Sprint stores are, of course, totally clueless as to what's going on. No one around here (Albany, NY) seems to have it and they are all saying June, ranging from June 4 to "maybe the end of the month."
    Quote Originally Posted by cha0s
    Why?
  5.    #5  
    This is getting really ridiculous. I can't believe I stood up for Sprint when everyone was bashing them. I sure am sorry for doing that. I e-mailed ecare inquiring about the 700p and was told that it is in the Telesales system. So I go abouts grabing my phone and trying to press the *2 keys so fast that my fingers slipped 3 times. First call, "The phone will be available tomorrow. Second call, "the phone will be available next week". Third call, "The phone will be available tomorrow". So here I am disapointed once again; thanks to Sprint. Anyone had any luck getting one ordered through Telesales.
    Quote Originally Posted by master1m
    It's not in the system. and they are open . the direct number is 1-866-860-9764
    I to called this number and was told, "We are in the process of updating our system. The 700p is not yet available from Telesales but it is available online and in any Sprint stores". I asked if there was any way to tell me what, if any Sprint store in my area, or within a 50 mile radius has this phone in stock because I'll be damned if I can find one!" She said NO. At least she said she will do a call back.

Everyone have a Happy/Safe Memorial Day....