1.    #1  
    there's definitely something screwy with Palm's website...10 minutes ago i checked and it said "Shipped" however, with no tracking info...now it says "Order Received" .this is after i click "View Order"....bizarre!
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jax80
    there's definitely something screwy with Palm's website...10 minutes ago i checked and it said "Shipped" however, with no tracking info...now it says "Order Received" .this is after i click "View Order"....bizarre!
    Now that is what I call (Con)gress, the opposite of (Pro)gress.
    That sucks. Well, it's Memorial Day. Go grill a burger and have a beer, thank God for this wonderful country, and stress about it tomorrow.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by jax80
    Same thing happened to me on Saturday and then it went back to shipped on Sunday.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    That sucks. Well, it's Memorial Day. Go grill a burger and have a beer,
    Done!! Although I am going to go do this on an island in the intracoastal.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    That sucks. Well, it's Memorial Day. Go grill a burger and have a beer, thank God for this wonderful country, and stress about it tomorrow.
    Best advice you are likely to hear today
    This is funny! The pain a little website can cause. Don't let it ruin your day though.
    Yea, I got the email saying mine had shipped this morning but the website still says "Order Received".
    I got my email 1:45am saturday. It says shipped on the website, and also order received, lol. Palm also gave me my ups tracking #, it seems they have a weird order status setup.
    Jimmie Geddes
  10.    #10  
    all i know is i hope it comes tuesday....
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths
    Same thing happened to me on Saturday and then it went back to shipped on Sunday.
    Same here.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Palm and Handsprings tracking system has always been a little off! I always received my stuff from Handspring especially before my status changed in the tracking area...
    Jim@treo1.com
    <a href="http://treo1.com">
    treo1.com
    One Stop, plain and simple
    <a href="http://treo1.com/index650.htm"> Visit our new Treo650 optimized site!!</a>
    <a href="http://palmoscentral.com"> Visit our new website palmOSCentral.com!</a>
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by treo1
    Palm and Handsprings tracking system has always been a little off! I always received my stuff from Handspring especially before my status changed in the tracking area...
    it's really bizarre, it's been going back and forth from stating shipped but providing no tracking info..to order received...i think they may have dual servers where the data is obtained and one is updated and the other is not...
    call palm and get ur shipping #, they gave me mine on saturday.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    call palm and get ur shipping #, they gave me mine on saturday.
    good adivice Jimmie, I am flabberghasted at the number of people who are not bothering to just call.

It is a $500 purchase, what is up with people not calling and constantly monitoring a website order tracking/shipping system on a holiday weekend which is bound not to be up to date or very relevent.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    "NOTE: This order tracking tool provides the latest and most complete information on your order and is the same tool used by our Customer Support Center."

In other words, "please don't call."