1.    #1  
    Anyone know of South Florida Sprint stores with the 700p in stock?
    I have tried Boca and Delray with nada. The Delray store event told me June 28th. I wonder what they were smokin?
    Quote Originally Posted by investwisely
    I have tried Boca and Delray with nada. The Delray store event told me June 28th. I wonder what they were smokin?
    That's better than the one rep I read about who stated Q1 of next year...lol.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by investwisely
    I was born in Delray, and it has screwed me up for life!
    UniPalmer
    -------------
    It's not the heat; it's the stupidity!
  5.    #5  
    BUMP.. any news on 700p sightings in South Florida?
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    My rep in Coral Springs said Wednesday.
    Town Center Sprint Store got 6 yesteryday. They told me they were not supposed to sell until 6/4 but I could speak to the manager. I will be dropping by today.
    Winston at the Sprint store in Sunrise (Flamingo & Sunrise, next to CompUsa) just set up my Treo 700p. He's been extremely helpful with my transition from Cingular to Sprint.
    I am in Miramar and nones of the sprint stores on pines or in the penbroke mall have them.
    I used to live in Plantation and there is a Sprint store in Broward Mall and there is another all the way east on Broward (I forget the intersecting street, A1A, maybe?). I just checked the Sprint site and the address is 606 East Broward. It was a pretty nice store so I would assume if anyone had the 700 it would be them. Their number is 954-356-5740. The Broward Mall number is 954-452-4711.
    The pic is of my 4-year old big boy with Benny the Bull at a Bulls game

Baby girl due 5/22/08!
    The new Sprint Store at Miramar Pkwy & 75 has a couple reserved for new activations only.
    I just bought the first 700p at the Boca Raton Town Center Mall store. This is the store outside the mall not the kiosks inside. Took 10 minutes to hook up. See Darren. They have 5 or 6 left and will waive activation fees also. They are also selling the phone for $649 instead of the Sprint website $679. My net after numerous discussions with retentions was $649-$150 instant credit - $150 service credit = $349 + sales tax on the original $649. Not bad.