Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I remember trying the demo of MobiTV for Palm OS back in the day on my Treo 650. Quality was impressive! So I would think it would be good on the 700 without EVDO, and just get better once you get EVDO.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggrey
    So I would think it would be good on the 700 without EVDO, and just get better once you get EVDO.
    Just curious - I would think at the slower speed it would be constantly buffering - slowing down. The commercial demo from Mobitv and Sprint TV were "acceptable".
    I have both Sprint TV and Mobitv plans on my 700p. I am located in the middle of a Sprint service area, however, the Sprint TV times out often and the picture is less clear than Mobitv. I am clueless as to why there would be a difference in picture quality and continuity of reception. Anyone have this problem?
    Legalbeagle
    i would pay for sprint TV
    if it was TV it costs about 50 bucks to get the sprint TV channels
    basic cable costs much less the tech side is still weak but its a baby aand will grow

what bothers me is paying big bucks for CNBC come on give us a few channels woth having

my kids did like cartoon network but 50 buccks so the kids could watch totally spies

dont think so
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    I tried MobiTV "back in the day" on a 650, and Sprint TV on my Centro with EVDO. The quality is so-so, at best. I'm wondering if a slingbox is much better quality? Anyone done a comparison?
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    I tried MobiTV "back in the day" on a 650, and Sprint TV on my Centro with EVDO. The quality is so-so, at best. I'm wondering if a slingbox is much better quality? Anyone done a comparison?
    Not even close, Slingbox is way better than Sprint TV for quality.
    For the record, I have the SB AV running 15 fps at about 200-250 kbps.
    I installed mobitv on my daugter 650 (used to be mine) and it works better than sprint tv on my converted 700pin evdo coverage. Not great but alot les pixelation than sprint tv
    What's the update on Sprint TV vs. Mobi TV with Sprint's new "Simply Everything" plans?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234