1.    #1  
    Is there a predective text app you would recommend? What I mean is, on WM, I like the way you start typing and it suggests a few words so that you don't have to type them out in full (and it is like a spell check). Is there such software for Palm OS, and if so, what do you recommend? Thanks.
    Text Plus
    Treoing & Loving it
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    yes Textplus is great, and indeed much better than the equivalent feature in MS Word or any other Word-helping 3rd party program I have seen for Windows.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks, Guys.
    Why do you believe textplus is better than MS equivalent? I think they are equal. Actually MS equivalent is much more stabler than textplus.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cellneuron
    Why do you believe textplus is better than MS equivalent? I think they are equal. Actually MS equivalent is much more stabler than textplus.
    As to virtues, see this thread

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=109259

As to problems, yes I have found that there are some annoying behaviours, in particular with DocumentsToGo and Verichat, although nothing that would prevent me using it with those two. For example in DTG I need to set the suggested words to appear at the Right, instead of the Bottom, otherwise some of them are missing. I also find it's better to set it to suggest only words and not phrases.

What stability problems are you experiencing?

I guess it must be difficult to integrate perfectly with each and every program - MS Word only has to worry about getting it right for one program.

geoff