1.    #1  
    Are Seidio's extended life batteries and battery cover w/ reset hole not compatible with the 700P? I looked at their 700P page and they don't have exended life batteries, the reset hole battery cover, or their skin case for it.
    The battery should work with the 700 don't think the other stuff will
    Fred
  3.    #3  
    I think the reset hole battery cover works too, just not sure if it's the same color as the Sprint 700P since the one they have is for the Verizon 700W.
    The color of 700P is different from 700W. Seidio will have battery cover for 700P shortly. Just need to paint the right color for 700P. Skin and skin holster are all the same.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    The color of 700P is different from 700W. Seidio will have battery cover for 700P shortly. Just need to paint the right color for 700P. Skin and skin holster are all the same.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    The 2400mAh battery available for the Treo 650/700W is compatible with the 700P right? Is Seidio going to be releasing something higher than 2400mAh in the near future?
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    The 2400mAh battery available for the Treo 650/700W is compatible with the 700P right? Is Seidio going to be releasing something higher than 2400mAh in the near future?
    1. For 700P, Seidio is till testing the compatibility. we will release the test results shortly.

2. Seidio is always working on new technology for Treo and other smartphone communities. This includes Treo batteries. At this point, we do not have any set date to release the extended battery higher than 2400 mah yet. Fow now, 2400 mah battery is the most powerful battery we are offering for Treo.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    we have completed the compatibility test on 700P. we will update our site accordingly today

holster-same as Treo 650/700W
    audio adaptor-same as Treo 650/700W
    skin-same as 700W
    battery cover-same as 700W but different color
    skin holster - same as Treo 650/700W
    battery-same as Treo 650/700W
    Innodock-different
    G4500-different
    G2350-different
    G4850-different
    G2200S-same as Treo 650/700W
    stylus-same as 700W
    more --

PLease visit our site for more updates. we should release all accessories for 700P soon.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
  8.    #8  
    Excellent. Just waiting for the 700P reset hole battery cover to be released. Then I can order a new 2400mAh battery at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    Excellent. Just waiting for the 700P reset hole battery cover to be released. Then I can order a new 2400mAh battery at the same time.
    Michael,

The battery cover with rest hole for 700P should be ready by next week.

David Chang
    Seidio
    David will we see a combo deal - skin, cover etc as before?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviator
    David will we see a combo deal - skin, cover etc as before?
    Yes, we are in the process to set them up as quick as we can

David Chang
    David,
    In a previous post you show Innodock-different.

I will assume it should not be used with the 700p is that correct. If so will you be releasing a compatible unit in the near future?

Thanks,

Neil
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor No
    David,
    In a previous post you show Innodock-different.

I will assume it should not be used with the 700p is that correct. If so will you be releasing a compatible unit in the near future?

Thanks,

Neil
    Hi Neil,

The difference is that audio pin. With our existing 650 cradles, you won't be able to route audio from your INNO.DOCK, but you will stil be able to charge and sync them. We are working on the INNO.DOCK now and should have them ready shortly.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com