Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    The UPS tracking website says my 700P won't be delivered until 5/31!! I received the shipment confirmation email from Palm late on 5/26 but the origin scan was on 5/27 at 2am. I guess since it wasn't scanned initially until Saturday they are figuring the business day of shipment as 5/30 due to the holiday with delivery on 5/31. I'm still hoping since it is already on the ground here in Dallas that they will go ahead and send it out for delivery on Tuesday 5/30. We'll see.
    I'm in a similar situation and I'm considering buying one locally (if they're available) and refusing shipping or returing the one from Palm...
    Treo 700p, 650p 600p, 300p, IIIc, III, Vx, USR Palm Pilot, Newton Message Pad 130, Newton Message Pad 120, (Was there a MP 100?), HP Calculator, Pencil and Paper, Chisel and Rock ....
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IamVincent
    I'm in a similar situation and I'm considering buying one locally (if they're available) and refusing shipping or returing the one from Palm...
    Why does one day make a difference? If you purchased from Palm you could have gotten the 1GB card and developer discount. You will also have to pay tax at a local store.
    DAM, I got the 5-31 ordeal as well..

....looks like its not going to be here until Wednesday...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I am in the same boat won't receive it untill wed. Waited so long guess one more day won't hurt
    Fred
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81
    DAM, I got the 5-31 ordeal as well..

....looks like its not going to be here until Wednesday...
    I'm sorry to say that you have the smallest package at 1.6lbs so far http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...ies/tongue.gif
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths
    I'm sorry to say that you have the smallest package at 1.6lbs so far http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...ies/tongue.gif

LOL
    This is not insulin... geez, it's a freaking cell phone. One day will not kill you...

Just relax, rest, and enjoy the day.
    My package is 2.6lbs! Haha...mine's bigger
    Mine says:
    Shipped or Billed on:

05/28/2006
    Service Type:
    NEXT DAY AIR SAVER

I don't see anything that says Tuesday or wednesday. Does this look like I'll get mine on tues since it says shipped or billed on 5/28?
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    Mine says:
    Shipped or Billed on:

05/28/2006
    Service Type:
    NEXT DAY AIR SAVER

I don't see anything that says Tuesday or wednesday. Does this look like I'll get mine on tues since it says shipped or billed on 5/28?
    I can almost guarantee you a Wednesday delivery

(unless you live down the street from Palm warehouse??)
    Is it suppoed to say scheduled deliver for Tuesday May 30th? I thought since it says it shipped it would be tomorrow, not wednesday. Just getting impatient,lol.
    Jimmie Geddes
    You do understand that monday is Memorial Day, (UPS does not work on Memorial Day), the orders are processed for shipment over the weekend to be picked up by UPS. On the "Working Business" Days it takes 24-48 hours to update in UPS's system it doesn't just appear instantly..that's why the orders are being delivered on Wednesday..just relax it's just phone
    ~What does a pimp consider a girl with a Treo?~
    ~A Tree-Hoe~
    If it doesn't say out for delivery on the status page tomorrow you could try going to UPS and picking it up yourself. I'm in the same boat myself and you know I will be at UPS to demand my package if they don't deliver it tomorrow!
    Quote Originally Posted by clipcarl
    If it doesn't say out for delivery on the status page tomorrow you could try going to UPS and picking it up yourself. I'm in the same boat myself and you know I will be at UPS to demand my package if they don't deliver it tomorrow!
    good luck with that
    does your ups tracking give you a delivery date? I know in the past it shows a delivery date.
    Jimmie Geddes
    mine says 31st
    Mine has no delivery date. It says the last time it was updated was 5/29 at 8:02 am.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by ttoppins
    The UPS tracking website says my 700P won't be delivered until 5/31!! I received the shipment confirmation email from Palm late on 5/26 but the origin scan was on 5/27 at 2am. I guess since it wasn't scanned initially until Saturday they are figuring the business day of shipment as 5/30 due to the holiday with delivery on 5/31. I'm still hoping since it is already on the ground here in Dallas that they will go ahead and send it out for delivery on Tuesday 5/30. We'll see.
    1) I am sorry but I wonder what someone who has never used UPS is doing needing a treo 700?

I have my own small consulting business from home. If I was shipping a package to be PICKED up by UPS on Tuesday I could have it in the system with a tracking number on saturday! I would have printed the label and submitted the pickup with the number. It could be sitting in my downstairs halway on saturday, sunday, the monday holiday, and tuesday til 11am -- and be showning on UPS as in the system and scheduled fro wednesday that whole time!

2) the sales tax alone will be a lot of money. our sales tax is 7%. you will automatically pay about 40 to 45 more just in sales tax

Quote Originally Posted by clipcarl
    As I said considering it may still in the palm warehouse anywhere from 5:00 am to 5 pm (yes!) tomorrow if it is to be delivered next day on wednesday, ups is going to have quite a laugh.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    Mine has no delivery date. It says the last time it was updated was 5/29 at 8:02 am.
    Im in the same boat as you. According to ups, it just says:

"UPS has received shipper's billing information electronically. Billing information received does not indicate shipment pickup or drop-off. Please contact the shipper for more details."

It won't show a delivery date until its been scaned int to the system. Im hopeing that just with all the phones that were picked up, mine just didn't get scanned into ups system somehow and ill still see it tomorrow or the system isn't being updated due to the holiday weekend. But i just think it hasn't been sorted for processing at ups sort facility yet and ill be seeing my treo on wednesday.
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast