Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NateBracey
    This is not insulin... geez, it's a freaking cell phone. One day will not kill you...

Just relax, rest, and enjoy the day.
    Exactly - some of us on here have TOO much free time
    So leave a nice note asking him to please leave it in your doorway, or at a neighbors. I'm sure they'll do it. When I got my 6700 from Sprint in April (pretty sure they used ups) I left him a note asking him to please leave it, and he did.
    Jimmie Geddes
    i still dont get why if its in your city already like mine they wouldnt just deliver it tues and get it outa the way and clear up their backlog from the holidays...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble
    I Im hopeing that just with all the phones that were picked up, mine just didn't get scanned into ups system somehow and ill still see it tomorrow or the system isn't being updated due to the holiday weekend.
    What makes you think a single phone was "picked up" by UPS at this point?
    Quote Originally Posted by aero
    ummmm because on my tracking it arrived in romlus michigan, the detroit airport, saturday and i live 40 min north of there....some of us who ordered in the very first few hours have ours in our cities already according to tracking
    mine is in Dallas
    dutchtrumpet when does yours say it is going to be delivered?
    Jimmie Geddes
    mine says 31st but its already in my home city, been for almost 2 days, i dont get them.........
    that's strange that it's there already but says Wednesday.
    Jimmie Geddes
    yup i dont get it either, maybe theyre backed up from the holiday or something and have stuff that has to be delivered on tues. Either way Im not happy with the whole ordering from Palm process and getting it shipped, and prob wont do it through them again
    UPS won't even let you pick it up from them until they make at least 1 delivery. One more day isn't going to make much difference.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    dutchtrumpet when does yours say it is going to be delivered?
    Says 31st...but I hope tomorrow
  13.    #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTreo
    ttoppins - I am sure you will receive yours Tuesday. I wish I had my tracking number. Report back when you get it on Tuesday.
    I hope this is the case but I've had experiences with UPS before where a package sat here in Dallas until the delivery day just because that was the estimate. It was like they were sticking to the tracking info even though they could have delivered it a day earlier. Doesn't seem efficient but oh well, can't worry about it. We'll see. Thanks. Will let ya know.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    mine is in Dallas
    geeeeez, Im in dallas too and I haven't even received the 2nd email
    1 | 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ttoppins
    I hope this is the case but I've had experiences with UPS before where a package sat here in Dallas until the delivery day just because that was the estimate. It was like they were sticking to the tracking info even though they could have delivered it a day earlier. Doesn't seem efficient but oh well, can't worry about it. We'll see. Thanks. Will let ya know.
    True just doesnt make any sense at all in efficiency leaving things that could be delivered early sitting there...
    Am I the only one who's not seeing any tracking information on Palm's site? My order says it's shipped, but when I check the tracking information it says "Not available". I'm guessing this doesn't bode well for a Tuesday delivery for me. I tried calling Palm for the tracking info, but they aren't open now. Hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised tomorrow. If not, I guess Wednesday won't kill me...
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aero
    Some people's tracking info actually shows the phone in transit. How many actually shipped, no idea. Also like its been said, i have had more than a few instances when ive have overnight shipments from baltimore to me in hartford that have said billing info recieved all through the night, but still recieve the package the following day. Givin, ive never had that situation involving a weekend shipment or a holiday. And you are correct, i have nothing to go on that mine has been picked up at all.
    Just checked UPS it's at the facility near me, but scheduled delivery is tomorrow.

tatus:
    In Transit -
    On Time

Scheduled Delivery: 05/31/2006
    Jimmie Geddes
    Has reached and is out for delivery this AM. I think the website tracking was updated this AM.
    Should be getting it my hands this AM
    it sayts 31st for me..but has reached Newark, NJ (airport) and needs to be delivered to me in NYC...hopefully today instead of tomorrow...on several occasions with other orders UPS has delivered items early to me...however, if they are backlogged as I imagine they are...then most likely i'll get it tomorrow as they will put the stuff due today as top priority.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast