1.    #1  
    Does anyone else have a problem with Zlauncher quitting whenever the "home" button is pushed on the new 700P? It seems as if I can't make it a "default launcher". Anyone have a workaround for this? TIA!
    This has been mentioned in this thread: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ight=zlauncher. The Home key on the 700p cannot be remapped to another app, so it doesn't work with Zlauncher. Otherwise, Zlauncher works. I'm sure someone is already working on a program to allow us to remap the Home key.
    Hmmm That's no fun : (
    Treo 700p, 650p 600p, 300p, IIIc, III, Vx, USR Palm Pilot, Newton Message Pad 130, Newton Message Pad 120, (Was there a MP 100?), HP Calculator, Pencil and Paper, Chisel and Rock ....
    I hope I can use the Quicklaunch with the shift key like I always have been. That's big for me.
    All,

If you hold down the OPTION key and then hit the home button, ZLauncher will open EVERY time. It is one more button push but works fine for me.

Regards,

Jim
    New version of Zlauncher is suppose to fix this. Someone posted a link earlier today.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTreo
    New version of Zlauncher is suppose to fix this. Someone posted a link earlier today.
    Where is the link?

Al
    Anyone else having a problem with ZLauncher making PTunes choppy when it's playing in the background?
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo
    Where is the link?

Al
    I think they might have been confused with LauncherX. I don't think there is a new version of ZLauncher yet....but hopefully Tyler will come through today.

Hope his french exam went well....LudusP should help us all out.
    I would imagine the zLauncher folks will provide an updated version to support the 700p
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    I opened a tech support enquiry with them:

Dear Sir/Madam:
    Greeting from ZZTechs!
    As below is the answer of your asked question in customer service center.

Hello,

Thank you for your letter!

This might cause by the system of Treo 700p, since it quite different from Treo 650 or Treo 600. We will try our best to figure out this problem as soon as possible.

If you have any suggestions or questions, please let us know.

Best regards,

Ken
    Customer Service
    Guangzhou Zhangzhe Technology CO, LTD

* Support: support@zztechs.com *
    * Tel: +86-20-38803782 ext 805 *
    * Address: Rm.2506, Guanghua Building, *
    * No.86, Tianhe Bei Road, *
    * Guangzhou, China. *

Best regards,
    ZZTechs
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    If you have any suggestions or questions, please let us know.
    Email: support@zztechs.com
    Customer Service Center: http://www.zztechs.com/new/zzbook/support.php
    There's a program being discussed in another thread that fixes the ZLauncher problem.

LudusP should be coming out today or tomorrow, which (according to LudusAdmin) should be $5. It's not downloadable yet, but here's the link somebody found by poking:

http://www.ludustech.com/ludusp/

Of course, we're all waiting with baited breath for the actual launch, Tyler (the author) keeps saying it's happening any minute now but he's doing final stability testing...
    it's out

regards, tyler
    Any word on new ver of Z launcher for 700p yet?
    And Tyler, will the remapping of the buttons with LudusP allow Zlauncher to be used as it is now?
    yes you can do that.

tyler
    ludusp works great with zlauncher
    and its only 5 bucks
    Fred
    Quote Originally Posted by LudusAdmin
    yes you can do that.

tyler
    Thanks.