1.    #1  
    I used Rhapsody to go with Pocket Tunes on the 650 and they worked great. N ow with the 700p I find the Rhapsody to Go doesn't support the 700p, nor does Yahoo. I've signed up for a new 7 day trial on Napter to Go and so far I can't seem to get it to work either. Anyone else have similar problems. I love pocket tunes and may let it become my music player of choice instead of ipod. But if this can't get resolved, I may go back to ipod.
    You've actually gotten Rhapsody-to-go to work with the 650? I've been using the $10/month Rhapsody for years, but their website tells me that the $15/month Rhapsody-to-go service doesn't work with either the T600 or 650 (I own the 600 still). I'd love to use the mobile service, but never thought to try it. Let me know your details...

Hopefully the 700p will support their mobile service too, as I'm planning on upgrading to that very soon.

-B
    ---------------------------
    Brian Racherbaeumer
    RacherVision
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson54
    I used Rhapsody to go with Pocket Tunes on the 650 and they worked great. N ow with the 700p I find the Rhapsody to Go doesn't support the 700p, nor does Yahoo. I've signed up for a new 7 day trial on Napter to Go and so far I can't seem to get it to work either. Anyone else have similar problems. I love pocket tunes and may let it become my music player of choice instead of ipod. But if this can't get resolved, I may go back to ipod.
    Are you using pocket tunes deluxe, or the basic version that came on the 700? You have to have PTunes Deluxe to use subscription music. What doesn't work?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost
    Are you using pocket tunes deluxe, or the basic version that came on the 700? You have to have PTunes Deluxe to use subscription music. What doesn't work?
    Yes, I'm using pocket tunes deluxe. It worked fine on my 650 with Rhapody. On the 700p I redownloaded the deluxe version.
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    I've gotten Yahoo! to work fine on my Treo 650. But maybe I'm talking about something different. I've never heard of "Yahoo! To Go." I have to transfer my songs from my computer to my phone. If you are talking about some kind of streaming service, I've never seen that...
    Twitter: @dvdmon

6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdmon
    I've gotten Yahoo! to work fine on my Treo 650. But maybe I'm talking about something different. I've never heard of "Yahoo! To Go." I have to transfer my songs from my computer to my phone. If you are talking about some kind of streaming service, I've never seen that...
    Basically, the "to go" services are where you can download song, albums, etc into your treo or other mobile devices and listen to them anywhere. This is basically a subscription service. You are not actually buying a song or album, although you can. Each time you sync with your computer the subscription service (Yahoo, Rhapsody, Napster, etc) checks to see if you're still a subscriber. If not, it doesn't allow you to listen to the tunes again until you've renewed your subscription. For some reason I can't get any of them to work
    Pocket tunes and windows media player work fine??