1.    #1  
    I paid full price, ordered it on the first day you could and nothing has changed regarding my order, I haven't received any emails other than the one you receive right after you order something...I also called Palm to see if I needed to verify my credit card or something (this happened with my 650) and they said no.

Just wondering who else is in the same boat?
    1 | 2
  2.    #2  
    just me eh?
    1 | 2
    throw me in the mix.
    Me too. Ordered on 5/24 with the Developer Discount and status has not changed as well as no emails. I was really on the fence about going 650 to 700, so if it doesnt work out I guess it's just not meant to be.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by jschles
    Me too. Ordered on 5/24 with the Developer Discount and status has not changed as well as no emails. I was really on the fence about going 650 to 700, so if it doesnt work out I guess it's just not meant to be.
    right but you ordered w/ the developer discount and it's rumored here that all developer orders have been put on hold

I paid full price and still haven't received any type of order update
    1 | 2
    Quote Originally Posted by MFizzel
    right but you ordered w/ the developer discount and it's rumored here that all developer orders have been put on hold

If you read through that thread you would see that was reported by one person and has not been confirmed. Plenty of people who used the developer discount that just signed up have had their orders ship.

My guess is they will all be shipped, just slowly being processed. Hold tight, im sure your email is gonna come soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFizzel

I paid full price and still haven't received any type of order update
    don't add to the the easily disproved bogus hysteria. the developers orders have not been put on hold, if anything they seem to be the first to ship.

did you call? what did they say?

palm is ging to ship every phone ordered. they are not going to hold back even thouse who signed up as a developer soley for the discount one minute before ordering the phone