1.    #1  
    Email is the deciding factor between swtiching from WM5 and T700p. For anyone that has used Pocket Outlook on WM5, how does Chatter compair? Good, bad, your opinion. Thanks!
    Chatter wins, hands down, no comparison. I just got rid of my 6700 and went back to the 650 for that reason.
    exactly what dbarret said. I got rid of my 6700 and switched back to my 650 also.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks, guys. That's great to know! I guess I will be then doing the same (getting rid of 6700 for 700p).

Also, what is battery life with Chatter (push) vs. Outlook (push). Sorry - I should have asked before.
    You can expect at least double the battery life from the Treo and you can also get massive extended batteries that are the same size as the factory battery for the Treo.
    That was another deciding factor on going back to the treo. I had my 6700 hooked up to an exchange server and with that syncing my mail My battery would be totally dead in a 9 hour shift, the only extended battery there is, is massive and so it adds alot of bulk to an already bulky phone.
  7.    #7  
    Thanks, guys. Just got my 700p today and Chatter. Set up an IMAP account with Fastmail, and let me tell you, this blows the crap out of Outlook! PPC-6700 on ebay ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by mariog7
    Thanks, guys. Just got my 700p today and Chatter. Set up an IMAP account with Fastmail, and let me tell you, this blows the crap out of Outlook! PPC-6700 on ebay ;-)
    Wise decision. The 700p rocks the 6700 and Chatter is the best.