Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...s/confused.gif - Anyone else get this unappealing msg from UPS.com when checking the status of their Palm shipment?

Called back to Palm about it and was informed that the # was indeed correct and that it was picked up on Saturday (fingers crossed for Tuesday elation) - but, a bit unnerved that UPS status isn't available... (what hub, which city b/w me and them.... all that blah)

I am pretty familiar with UPS tracking numbers and mine begins 1Z (which is typcial), but then has a couple of other letters (which I've not seen b4)...

arrrrgggghhhhh -
    It wasn't picked up on Saturday. I don't think has a Saturday pickup service. They do have a Saturday delivery service.

The reason you get that message though is that your 700P has not been picked up yet by UPS and so it is not in their system even though Palm already has a tracking number for it.
    relax, big business print up their own ups shipping numbers and the number isn't in UPS' system until they actually pick it up. they haven't picked your package up, once they do it's scanned into the UPS system and the tracking starts.
    I have received notification that my package has shipped....but I didn't get a UPS tracking number. Did this come in an email or did you have to request it?
  5.    #5  
    you'll need to call Palm and have a CSR give you your tracking info -

thanx for the thoughts above... she was pretty adamant about them having been picked up already... but, whatever - Tues/Wed - should be a happy/busy day
    I have the same problem, the # palm gave me doesn't appear on the ups tracking site. palm told me it shipped and will get it tuesday. The tracking b they gave me began with 1zw.
    Jimmie Geddes
  7.    #7  
    exactly Jimmie... same beginning sequence i got from them.... and typically UPS #s are 1z(and more numbers)
    well, mine has been picked up....

(see print screen)

*THIS IS THE REAL DEAL. (not a photoshopped)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I spoke to two different CSRs and both gave me the same tracking number (starting with 1zw). We are not getting our 700Ps on Tuesday. UPS has not picked up our 700Ps yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    I spoke to two different CSRs and both gave me the same tracking number (starting with 1zw). We are not getting our 700Ps on Tuesday. UPS has not picked up our 700Ps yet.
    read my post...
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81
    well, mine has been picked up....

(see print screen)
    Photoshop job? Or did Palm really pay extra to get our 700Ps shipped on Saturday?
    I have 18 characters 3 letters begins wiyh 1zw the seventh chracter is f. I thought Palm gave us the wrong tracking number, oh well.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Photoshop job? Or did Palm really pay extra to get our 700Ps shipped on Saturday?

REAL THING BRO
    It wasn't picked up on Saturday. I don't think has a Saturday pickup service. They do have a Saturday delivery service.
    My order was picked up by UPS Saturday morning at 2:39 AM.

/jgt
  15.    #15  
    Thanks for some "seemingly" empirical evidence Trim... my tracking scenario is identical to what Jimmie noted regarding the characters/numbers...

Hope we're in the same boat u r floating in....
    Got my UPS tracking # and am getting the unable to track message also. I'm guessing this means Wed.?*&^%$
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    I have the same problem, the # palm gave me doesn't appear on the ups tracking site. palm told me it shipped and will get it tuesday. The tracking b they gave me began with 1zw.
    Same situation here. I spoke with "Bill" at Palm last night, about 8:30pm EDT. Bill gave me my tracking number and advised that according to his information, my order along with many many others were still awaiting pickup by UPS. He said its highly possible I could get the package Tuesday even before the tracking shows up on the Palm order status tracking tab.

However, I believe its more likely I will get my order Wednesday.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    I use UPS frequently. I ship on weekends, and even though I have tracking numbers, they will not show up on their system until the next business day, which usually means early Monday evening.
    So don't sweat it.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

I will have mine Tuesday.

Ordered - 5/22 at 10:52 am
    Palm processing email received - 5/26 at 2:54 pm
    Palm shipping confirmation - 5/27 at 12:46 am
    Called Palm for tracking - 5/27 at 10:00 am
    Checked UPS and tracking information was available (surprised) - 10:05 am
    UPS picked up - 5/27 at 2:30 am
    Arrived at Final destination - 5/27 at 7:30 am
    Out of delivery - 5/27 at 8:01 am (thought I may luck out for Sat delivery)
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    I get the same error message. I tried this morning and the same error message comes up.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast