Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mine says its been shipped. But weird thing is my CC hasnt been charged yet...
    <s></s>
    My god.. you people seriously need to chill...
    my credit card was charged. Palm said it has already shipped. My tracking number still isn't on ups site. I hope Tuesday is the day I get it
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    my credit card was charged. Palm said it has already shipped. My tracking number still isn't on ups site. I hope Tuesday is the day I get it
    Jimmy, did you see my earlier post? You should have gotten an e-mail about BOTH your items shipping--hopefully your order didn't screwed up...
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I just called palm about my order. They said that it was shipped out on the 27th and should expect it on Tuesday. The only thing is the tracking number doesn't work. Hopefully I get it on Tues.
    I just called Palm again, told them the tracking # doesn't show anything. They said my order has shipped, and it' s most likely ups hasn't updated their system yet. He said that it will be delivered Tuesday, since my credit card has been charge, he sees it has shipped and has a ups tracking #.
    Jimmie Geddes
    I just called ups, they are closed already and closed tomorrow. So I think Palm is right, their system hasn't been updated. Palm also said I could receive the treo before it shows the tracking number on the site since they are closed memorial day. I feel confident that I'll get it tuesday since my cc had been charged and Palm sees that it's shipped and has a tracking # for ups. Palm also said a lot of the 700p customers havong this same problem will be getting them tuesday if they have a ups tracking #.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Tlove you got an email saying your sd card shipped as well?
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    Tlove you got an email saying your sd card shipped as well?
    Yes, this is what I received:

Your shipment includes the following item(s):

Item: 2807627
    Description: PALM Sprint Treo700p
    Quantity: 1 @ $ 549.00

Item: 1952754
    Description: PALM 1GB Memory Card
    Quantity: 1 @ $ .00

Good luck!
    I got the same email and now my UPS number actually works. However, it just states "Billing Information Received"
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    I get something now when I put my tracking number in:

Tracking Number
    1Z *** *** ** **** *** *

Status
    Billing Information Received*

Delivery Information
    Shipped to: LAS VEGAS, NV, US
    Service Type: NEXT DAY AIR SAVER

"View Package Progress":

Shipped or Billed on: 05/28/2006

Tracking Number: 1Z *** *** ** **** *** *
    Weight: 2.50 Lbs

Note: UPS has received shipper's billing information electronically. Billing information received does not indicate shipment pickup or drop-off. Please contact the shipper for more details.
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi

Tracking Number
    1Z *** *** ** **** *** *

Status

Delivery Information

"View Package Progress":

Note: UPS has received shipper's billing information electronically. Billing information received does not indicate shipment pickup or drop-off. Please contact the shipper for more details.
    Same here, except my package weighs only 2.40 lbs.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Love
    Same here, except my package weighs only 2.40 lbs.
    I wouldn't go anouncing that to the world if I were you http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...es/biggrin.gif

Seriously though, my tracking reported 2.30lbs. I guess they added an extra burrito to yours.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Well, I just called (for the first time) and Palm told me that my 700P was already in Las Vegas, too. But that it wasn't scheduled for delivery until Wednesday. I was really calling to get my tracking number because their site never updated with it, but he wouldn't take the hint that that was what I was really after.
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi

Tracking Number
    1Z *** *** ** **** *** *

Status

Delivery Information

"View Package Progress":

That shows on the ups site for me to. My package only weighs 2.10 lbs.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    I got my UPS tracking number at 3 P.M. this afternoon. My Treo is at the UPS facility near my town and will go out for delivery on the truck from there. Unfortunately it didn't arrive there until about 1 P.M. today. I should be a shoe in for Tuesday! Tomorrow is gonna be a looooooooong day.
    Does anyone know if UPS is gonna require a signiture for delivery? I will be at work all day and will probably miss the truck. Might have to go to the UPS place and pick it up myself. I hope not.
    Maybe my package weighs more because of the SD card? Maybe they threw in a couple of 1GB SD cards in my package.
    Quote Originally Posted by palmphreak01
    Does anyone know if UPS is gonna require a signiture for delivery? I will be at work all day and will probably miss the truck. Might have to go to the UPS place and pick it up myself. I hope not.
    Yes.

But you can call up UPS and have them do a signature release for your package.
    I'm so ashamed........my package only weighs 1.80 lbs.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast