1.    #1  
    Put your Treo in a Ziploc bag! It ain't pretty, but it gets the job done for cheap.

If you want it to float, consider the AquaPac.
    Palm IIIxe > Palm Vx > Tungsten T|3 > Unlocked Cingular Treo 650 on T-Mo

Favorite Apps: zLauncher (To run apps from SD card), Butler (MUST HAVE), Pocket Quicken, TCPMP, Profiles (Smarter than the Silent Mode switch on the top), MiniTones (to assign Mp3 Ringtones), SplashID, pTunes, VoicePad & NotePad (from a Lifedrive), HS Extension 2.0 Hack, TreoNaviText.
    I just put my sim in a cheapo little phone. At least it keeps me in touch.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo305
    Put your Treo in a Ziploc bag! It ain't pretty, but it gets the job done for cheap.

If you want it to float, consider the AquaPac.
    Yep, nice cheap fix.

P.S. I like your Treo skins, I have mines in pink.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Hehe, weird timing with this post. My daughter and I just got back from Worlds of Fun (in Kansas City, MO) today, and from this same idea last Memorial Day I put my 650 in a half-sized zip-loc bag, as-well-as my Canon SD300. Perfect, snug fit for each. Both times I've had people that see me txt'ing on it say "wow, that was a great idea"!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    Yep, nice cheap fix.

P.S. I like your Treo skins, I have mines in pink.
    Thanks! Are you Darla from Hofo??? The pinkness is a big clue if you are!

Favorite Apps: zLauncher (To run apps from SD card), Butler (MUST HAVE), Pocket Quicken, TCPMP, Profiles (Smarter than the Silent Mode switch on the top), MiniTones (to assign Mp3 Ringtones), SplashID, pTunes, VoicePad & NotePad (from a Lifedrive), HS Extension 2.0 Hack, TreoNaviText.
    where do you find skins?
  7.    #7  
    eBay. $7 for 3 colors. At least thats where I got mine.