Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    I just picked this little gem up from Compusa to give it a test run on my Treo 650 and in a few weeks my treo 700P on Verizon.

It's charging right now but soon i will have pictures and a short review on it.

First impressions: WOW this is the sleekest and nicest looking bluetooth headset I have ever seen. The headset looks very CLASSY. I put it into my ear, and it fits PERFECTLY, no flapping around, it goes into the ear, and it stays there SOLID.

I don't like the ones that have an over the ear loop because it feels uncomfortable to me, and doesn't feel secure.

oh yea just found out this headset does not have DSP, but I hear mixed reviews about it anyways, pics and comments coming soon when this baby gets charged up!

I really really really hope this works with my T650. Its the nicest and most comfortable headset i've ever used.
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    quick update:

This thing is sooo comfortable and light. I like how it has a very simple design that won't attract too much attention like those huge bt headsets out there.
    incoming is awesome, very clear.
    Outgoing is really good, a very faint hiss, but it is not noticable.

I've found that at home, where reception is low, and my house has wifi, that there is static and voice going in and out with the headset. Is this due to the wifi?
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    last update:

I returned the headset. It just gave me TOO much static when i was around computers. Is it an issue with wifi? I'm not sure. But I found that the headset worked even worse with my new 700 P for sprint. I guess it's time to look at other headsets. I may try the JX10, but I am just not fond of the way it looks.
    i like the nokia bh-800
    For me the static is no worse than the tiny planktronics dicovery I had...so far I like it and the comfort and ease of use is much better then the discovery model. IMO
    LG HBM-300 Bluetooth headset solve all the problems.
    Best I found for Treo 650 amoungst over 30's headset I tried !
    Quote Originally Posted by r38382003
    LG HBM-300 Bluetooth headset solve all the problems.
    Best I found for Treo 650 amoungst over 30's headset I tried !
    Do you work for LG?
    The BH-800 was really poor with my 650. Outgoing sound quality was bad and the fit was really bad.

BTW, the LG sucks and so do shills.