1.    #1  
    Sorry, just had to gloat a lil bit.

T700p in my hands soon
    How in the world did you pull that off?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    he must have included SD card and bt headset. Or the buyer is ........
    Treoing & Loving it
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    .....or the buyer is the dumbest person alive...
    what is the normal resale price of a 650? or a 600 for that matter? i know that they've prolly gone down since the release of the 700s but still
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Bare (no acc) T650 CDMA should get at most <250 thr worse the condition the less you'd get. Unls GSM should sell ~300
    Treoing & Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by json
    .....or the buyer is the dumbest person alive...
    I agree...

I sold an extra unlocked 650 on Ebay and got $426!!! This was this past Feb..

Nothing special..
    As someone already mentioned, a GSM Treo 650 (Cingular/AT&T) will sell for at least $50 more than a CDMA Treo 650 (Sprint/Verizon/Earthlink/Alltel). An unlocked GSM Treo will sell for an additional $30 more (so it can be used worldwide and on T-Mobile).

It took me 3 solid months, 2 deadbeat sellers on ebay, and a For Sale/Trade forum from Feb-Apr to finally find one for $250. Seller shipped for free, included a 512MB SD, car charger, and case (He originally was selling these for $20 extra but gave them to me at no additional charge). The Treo is in mint condition and was locked but I was able to unlock it myself for $18.

After Blackberry had lawsuit problems, I noticed that the Treo 650 was getting more popular so I almost gave up my $250 target price. People were bidding on new and mint condition GSM ones for $300-$350 + ~$25 shipping! Even broken Treo 650's for parts only were selling for ~$200 believe it or not.

I believe you can still sell at that price for the next 4 months if your Treo is in excellent condition, and includes manual/CD/all cables.
    Last edited by Treo305; 05/28/2006 at 05:34 AM.
    Palm IIIxe > Palm Vx > Tungsten T|3 > Unlocked Cingular Treo 650 on T-Mo

Favorite Apps: zLauncher (To run apps from SD card), Butler (MUST HAVE), Pocket Quicken, TCPMP, Profiles (Smarter than the Silent Mode switch on the top), MiniTones (to assign Mp3 Ringtones), SplashID, pTunes, VoicePad & NotePad (from a Lifedrive), HS Extension 2.0 Hack, TreoNaviText.
    Sold mine for $460. Included my Treo 650 cases, a bt headset and 4GB SD card though.
    Question i want to dump sprint and go with an unlocked gsm treo. 650. How much should i pay for one and can i use dial up networking or pda net on the gsm . I plan to activate with t-mobile.
    babydol,
    I sold my unlocked, unbranded 600 on ebay in April for $190.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    I hope I'm as fortunate as some of you have been in selling my Sprint Treo 650 with my eBay:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1
    I sold my Unlocked Cingular 650 GSM for $275. I wish I would have put my "Buy It Now" price higher. Started bidding at $150 on Tues evening and had it bought this morning.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=9734522434
    Mines sold today (I already got the new one, hehehe) for $300 on craigslist. I got about 5 people in line for it too. I included a couple old sd cards and a couple cases, what the heck!
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    My Sprint one sold for $315, that's going to make paying off the 700p I bought much easier.
    Now I am kicking myself for not pricing it higher. I did a search on completed sales and saw some selling much lower than mine. In the low $300 range I saw brand new ones, so I thought $275 would be on the high range. I guess I was wrong. Oh well, my wife is selling hers soon, so I will price it higher.
    Yup just sold mine today too $315 shipped.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I just bought a brand new in box Cingular 650 with Motorola BT headset (HS820) and case for $250 on craigslist. I was going to try to hold out with my Handspring 600 until the latest and greatest GSM version, but I couldn't pass up on this deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by cha0s
    Sorry, just had to gloat a lil bit.

T700p in my hands soon
    Cool.
    Despite the responses here, that kind of reflects what I've seen.