Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    ... but I didn't get a tracking number. Under 'Tracking Information' on the Palm site is says Not available. How long before I can track it?
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    it takes awhile to get updated or you can call and get your tracking info.
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    it takes awhile to get updated or you can call and get your tracking info.
    Ok, thanks.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby
    Ok, thanks.
    no problem
    But if it ships today (saturday) via 1 day ups, when should I expect it? I haven't gotten a tracking number yet.

Thanks!

-Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by fstmstngs
    But if it ships today (saturday) via 1 day ups, when should I expect it? I haven't gotten a tracking number yet.

Thanks!

-Mike
    Tuesday.
    Got Tracking . Couldn't track it w/ UPS. Says "Shipment not found"
    <s></s>
    Thanks for the quick reply dutchtrumpet!

-Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by Headake
    Got Tracking . Couldn't track it w/ UPS. Says "Shipment not found"

does you tracking number have letters and numbers if so thats UPS, if its just numbers 10 to 12 digits thats FEDEX. seems like Palm is using both carriers to ship.
    Quote Originally Posted by rick2203
    does you tracking number have letters and numbers if so thats UPS, if its just numbers 10 to 12 digits thats FEDEX. seems like Palm is using both carriers to ship.
    An easy way to figure it out is to just plug the tracking number into Google. If it's a valid tracking number for UPS, FedEx, or several other carriers, Google will recognize it and offer you a link to the tracking page.

/jgt
    man I'm annoyed with these threads

I ordered the first day you could and I the order status hasn't changed. I called to make sure there wasn't some sort of credit check going on and they said no. Makes no sense...
    1 | 2
    My order status went to 'shipped' early this Saturday morning. I'm happy as all get out about getting my 700P next week and have been very patient.

I feel a little misled and am wondering if perhaps Palm targeted the long holiday weekend to ship these things out. When I placed my order, I was guaranteed free next day shipping, but here I am with a confirm on a Saturday, no delivery on Sunday, none on the Monday holiday, and not until Tuesday will I (hope to) get my 700P.... doesn't seem like 'next day' to me.

Ah well... can't wait!
    Verizon Pre 2, HP TouchPad

Catch me on Twitter

Google+ Me
    Has anyone that shows "Shipped" had their credit card actually charged yet? The amount of my Treo has been deducted from my available balance, but has not shown up as an actual charge yet.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    I know the difference between tracking #s and yeah Google helps too. Looks like Palm hasn't actually shipped it or you can say UPS hasn't picked up yet. That's why most of the tracking #s are showing package not found.
    <s></s>
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths
    Has anyone that shows "Shipped" had their credit card actually charged yet? The amount of my Treo has been deducted from my available balance, but has not shown up as an actual charge yet.
    My amount had been deducted but the charge's details don't show.

My bank always shows the charge details a business day later.
    The Palm guy I just spoke to said UPS had my shipment already, but no one is there to process it. He said it could get to me as early as Tues evening. Hopefully he was correct as he sounded confident in what he was saying. However, it may just be wishful thinking too.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Well, I called Palm and talked to some guy named Tim. (Have you noticed that they are all named Tim?) Anyway, mine went to "shipped" status today but he said that it wouldn't actually ship until Tuesday and would arrive Wednesday. He said that mine is shipped via UPS but the UPS website doesn't recognize my tracking number either. Waaaah
    Actually I just figured it out. Sprint has "Claire" and Palm has "Tim." Tim just sounds a heck of a lot more like a real person.
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    I ordered mine on 5/23, a little later than most of you. I received both my 'processing' and 'shipping' email today. I called and spoke with Elana who gave me the tracking number. She told me the tracking number would be worthless until Tuesday because UPS had NOT picked up a single Treo yet.

She said shipped/tracking number simply means they have been bagged and tagged (my words not hers) and that there are a "bunch" (her word) of Treos boxed, addressed and READY to be picked up. She said they will be picked up on Tuesday and her 'guess' was that they will get to us on Wednesday.

I asked her (based on what Don and tim had told me) if it was possible that were too many treos to all be picked up in one day and she said: "Yes"

This is exactly in keeping with what I've heard from every conversation I've had with Palm. She said we could check on Tuesday evening to find out if all the orders went out or not.
    See? You talked to Tim too, huh. That guy totally gets around.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast