Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Headake is correct on this one I think...

Talked to 3 different Palm reps today and all pretty much confirmed that although tracking numbers have been assigned, they haven't been picked up by UPS... your label has to have a # for brown to scan and enter their system...

Palm told me to expect it Wednesday as they won't even be picked up by UPS until Tuesday (after the holiday) -

(sigh)
    According to UPS mine departed Louisville this morning after 6:00.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    According to UPS mine departed Louisville this morning after 6:00.
    Well, if that's the case... then, hallelujah - maybe my prayers for a Tuesday arrival will be fulfilled....

Thanks for the hope - http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...es/biggrin.gif
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    I called and I spoke to Tim. Looks like he's the only one working at Palm today because so many people have spoken to him already. lol He gave me my tracking number. There's no info on it yet. Should start to get info in the next couple of hours.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Quote Originally Posted by slthree
    I called and spoke with Elana who gave me the tracking number. She told me the tracking number would be worthless until Tuesday because UPS had NOT picked up a single Treo yet.
    I don't want to question Palm's customer service people, since I'd assume they have better access to information than I, but the tracking number Tim gave me shows a package leaving Louisville, KY, at 2:39 this morning and arriving in Landover, MD, at 10:01 this morning. That's the UPS distribution center for Washington, DC, so unless UPS is lying, my Treo went out this morning and will be waiting for me a mere 8 miles away until Tuesday afternoon.

/jgt
    palm gave me my tracking number also, but when I enter it on the UPS site it says there is no info on the package- I assume that means that it's not going out till tues. I hope I am wrong and it's in route but it might be wednesday?
    Me too(inda).
    just talked to ppalm, she said my order had not only been "shipped" it had definetly been picked up and was on its way. The tracking number she could give was not gonna be any good cause UPS wouldn't update there sysem but I should have my stuff Tuesday, probly the afternoon. so now I wait.
    so, I got my UPS tracking info from Palm.

ups.com status shows "In Transit"

--I am fairly confident I will have this baby Tuesday

(but then again, I am confident on winning the Lottery, and that hasn't happened yet)
    Me too(kinda).
    just talked to palm, she said my order had not only been "shipped" it had definetly been picked up and was on its way. The tracking number she could give was not gonna be any good cause UPS wouldn't update there sysem but I should have my stuff Tuesday, probly the afternoon. so now I wait.
    Got the ship confirmation eMail but no tracking and their site is clueless...
    Treo 700p, 650p 600p, 300p, IIIc, III, Vx, USR Palm Pilot, Newton Message Pad 130, Newton Message Pad 120, (Was there a MP 100?), HP Calculator, Pencil and Paper, Chisel and Rock ....
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Mine showed shipped..
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12