1. nwr
    I am using verizon 700p with plantronics voyager 510 bluetooth headset. Headset worked fine on 650 but wont allow me to answer using the 510 on 700p. I have paired it and all settings for bluetooth show. Is anyone using a bluetooth headset with 700p and it rings when phone rings and either allows you to answer manually or pre-set handsfree so that it will automatically answer after say 2 rings?
    Interesting. I can double click and call the last number dial, but my headset doesn't respond to an incoming call until the call gets transferred to voicemail either.
    Auto Answer after two rings does work.
    Wow, if the 700p doesn't work with my 510, I may hold off on picking this phone up. Please let us know if you get it to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by mariog7
    Wow, if the 700p doesn't work with my 510, I may hold off on picking this phone up. Please let us know if you get it to work.
    Obviously looking for an excuse not to get the phone if an accessory is going to decide whether you get the phone or not. Not that wanting to hold off is a bad thing.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    Did you guys get the 510 to work?
    Quote Originally Posted by mariog7
    Did you guys get the 510 to work?
    If you set the Auto Answer to answer after 2 rings, that works. Outgoing calls seems to work OK.
    Don't know if anyone's interested, but Radio Shack has a price mistake on their website making the Plantronics 320 BT free after rebate.

I posted it in BT forum

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...527#post996527
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  9. nwr
    my 2nd 510 worked for part of the day fine and than I got 1 beep than another beep than it stopped transfering call to headset thereafter yet in bluetooth screen it still shows 510 setup and if I turn 510 on and off it still wakes up screen. I went back to using it on 650 and its fine. I am wandering if there is a glitch in 700p with Bluetooth.
  10. nwr
    Has anyone been using a bluetooth headset for a few days with 700p and not had problems where call doesn't transfer to headset and if so which one and are you happy with volume and headet?
  11. nwr
    Do you have the bluetooth setting for visability set to hidden or visable?
    I have the 700p and a Jabra 250v and the first day outgoing calls worked great but incoming wouldn't switch over. I repaired and then went through the steps for handsfree. Now it works great on incoming and outgoing calls.
    Denise
    Same problems here:

1) Phone doesn't switch to headset when making outgoing calls. You have to hit the button on the phone BEFORE making the call to enable BT :-(
    2) Cannot pick up calls. Have to set to "auto pickup after 2 rings"

Anyone figure this out?
    The Palm web site shows that the 510 is not supported by the 700p.

http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/W...ase=obj(42719)
    Last edited by SilvrDrgn; 06/25/2006 at 12:48 PM.
    I am having the same problems (not picking up) on the 650... I deleted the cache ..no change...ideas?