1.    #1  
    Are there any programs that will do this? I read that this can be done on the 700w. Does overclocking destabilize the treo? Thanks in advance.
    pxa clocker works great on my 650...I would imagine that they paln to update for 700P support.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    pxa clocker works great on my 650...I would imagine that they paln to update for 700P support.
    thanks, dutch! Does it dramatically improve performance? does it make it any buggier?
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    thanks, dutch! Does it dramatically improve performance? does it make it any buggier?
    The only real conflict I knew of was with handmark express. Not sure if they got it worked out. I quit using express. If you clock too high it can reset you...but I was great at 468 I believe.

Not a huge difference but more snappiness and faster blazer page rendering. Also helped with higher frame rate vids in tcmp.

-dt
    Also good if you get into any kind of gaming emulation for NES, GB, etc...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Also good if you get into any kind of gaming emulation for NES, GB, etc...
    Do you know of a good NES emulator out there for the Treo?
    Do a search for LJP. It is a great emulator for NES, SNES, Sega and others. Best of all is its FREE

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&highlight=LJP
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer