Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Just got this one today.

http://store.treocentral.com/content.../4-23--732.htm

I like it. Haven't received a call yet, but am curious about the volume. Saw in another thread that they drilled holes in it so they could hear the ringer better. Don't know if I want to do that.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    I ordered the Vaja 7

http://www.vajacases.com/vaja/catalogo.nsf/htmlmedia/apa161i_comb/$file/cdark-blue.jpg

My order date was 5/26, the delivery date is 6/8.
    Quote Originally Posted by ambtreo
    I ordered the Vaja 7

http://www.vajacases.com/vaja/catalogo.nsf/htmlmedia/apa161i_comb/$file/cdark-blue.jpg

My order date was 5/26, the delivery date is 6/8.
    Ordered mine on Friday from TC, got it today.

I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths
    I have really enjoyed the Krusell 89183 on my 650. The great thing is it works on the 700 series as well. Its form fitting and protects everything but the antenna. Plus you can get it for under $20. Thanks to this case, my 650 still looks as good as the day I got it.
    I have a case from Palm for my 600.. It fits fine but since the hotsync cable requires removal from the case, I'm looking for something else.
    A friend has the Krusell case and I like the look and feel of it. He has complained that it is hard to hit the buttons near the top and bottom of the screen since the plastic is stiff. The palm case seems to have softer plastic. Do you find it hard to click in the edges of the screen or does the plastic get softer over time?

And where did you get it for under $20.. Did that include the swivel clip?
    My Vaja 650 case fits my 700P better than it fit my 650. Thrilled to keep it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R
    No case for me. I like my Treo like I like my woman: **** naked.

Me too, thats why I got insurance
    Quote Originally Posted by surge919
    I have a case from Palm for my 600.. It fits fine but since the hotsync cable requires removal from the case, I'm looking for something else.
    A friend has the Krusell case and I like the look and feel of it. He has complained that it is hard to hit the buttons near the top and bottom of the screen since the plastic is stiff. The palm case seems to have softer plastic. Do you find it hard to click in the edges of the screen or does the plastic get softer over time?

And where did you get it for under $20.. Did that include the swivel clip?
    I don't have any issues with pushing the buttons on my 700p nor did I with my old 650.

Krusell $14.95 plus $3.99 shipping (includes swivel clip)
    http://www.marquel.com/store/treo-70...ther-case.html
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by 4spammers
    Unfortunately, the CrystalCase is only for the 650 at the moment, does not fit the 700p, and there are reportedly no plans for a 700p CrystalCase as of yet. Seidio is working on one...but if it's got hinges/belt clips/etc. then no thanks.
    More info on the CrystalCase:

CrystalCase Review for 650

More info on case:

Smartphone Experts at:
    3481 E Suzie Lane Inverness, FL 34452-3250
    Toll Free (888) 599 8998
    Fax (770) 818-5548
    Bo Meyer
    Visor 90 --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 700p
    Mac OS X
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    My case still hasn't come yet. I'm still waiting.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R
    No case for me. I like my Treo like I like my woman: **** naked.
    Me too. I've got a screen protector on it now, but that crap's getting removed ASAP. I like the feel of the bare screen.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12