1.    #1  
    I am looking for software to playback WMV 320x240 files on my Treo, is there any software that will do this?
    Convert it to .avi using SUPER (freeware) and use TCPMP (freeware) to view the video file:

- Open SUPER
    - Drag and drop video file into SUPER
    - Use these settings:
    Output Container: avi
    Output Video Codec: DivX
    Output Audio Codec: mp3
    Encoder: ffmpeg
    Options: Hi quality
    Audio Channels: 1 (saves some space)
    Press Encode button
    Choose DIVX - All players compatible
    Palm IIIxe > Palm Vx > Tungsten T|3 > Unlocked Cingular Treo 650 on T-Mo

Favorite Apps: zLauncher (To run apps from SD card), Butler (MUST HAVE), Pocket Quicken, TCPMP, Profiles (Smarter than the Silent Mode switch on the top), MiniTones (to assign Mp3 Ringtones), SplashID, pTunes, VoicePad & NotePad (from a Lifedrive), HS Extension 2.0 Hack, TreoNaviText.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Treo305
    Convert it to .avi using SUPER (freeware) and use TCPMP (freeware) to view the video file:

- Open SUPER
    - Use these settings:
    Press Encode button
  4.    #4  
    I would like to convert videos to a format that will play on:

Treo 650
    Windows PMPs
    Ipod Video
    PSP

Is there a common format that all will support. I convert to the Ipod Video format (MP4 AAC) now, and that works on my Treo and and friends Ipod Video.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Tks man.

Quote Originally Posted by Treo305 View Post

- Open SUPER
    - Use these settings:
    Press Encode button
    Quote Originally Posted by j-ice View Post
    I would like to convert videos to a format that will play on:

Treo 650
    Windows PMPs
    Ipod Video
    PSP

Is there a common format that all will support. I convert to the Ipod Video format (MP4 AAC) now, and that works on my Treo and and friends Ipod Video.
    right, .mp4 should play on all of those devices.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    Hi,

I believe there are several video media players that can play the WMV format.

Double check me on this, but I think 'Coreplayer' can it used to be called TCPMP (free version), also check on MMPlayer and maybe Kinoma Player.

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054 View Post
    Double check me on this, but I think 'Coreplayer' can it used to be called TCPMP (free version), also check on MMPlayer and maybe Kinoma Player.
    Kinoma Player 4 EX is the only one of those that can play Windows Media Video.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks