1.    #1  
    There's only 1 "power vision" for the online SERO page. Is this the lowest $15 one?

If it is, what are the odds of bumping it up to get the extra channels? Has anybody here activated their 700P yet on one of these plans?
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs112
    There's only 1 "power vision" for the online SERO page. Is this the lowest $15 one?

If it is, what are the odds of bumping it up to get the extra channels? Has anybody here activated their 700P yet on one of these plans?
    Gonna find out shortly. I was under the impression that SERO gave you the full channel lineup. I have Power Vision on my 700, but when I try to access Sprint TV, it wants me to pay.
    Be on the road soon, and will call cs then about it.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor
    Gonna find out shortly. I was under the impression that SERO gave you the full channel lineup. I have Power Vision on my 700, but when I try to access Sprint TV, it wants me to pay.
    Be on the road soon, and will call cs then about it.
    So you were on a SERO plan with the 650 and did a esn swap and kept the same plan at no additional charge?
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    So you were on a SERO plan with the 650 and did a esn swap and kept the same plan at no additional charge?
    Yes.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

The SERO plan gives you the basic 1 Sirius channel and 1 TV channel... anything else you have to purchase...
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor
    Yes.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by icanbeatali
    The SERO plan gives you the basic 1 Sirius channel and 1 TV channel... anything else you have to purchase...
    Are these extra channels for sale through Sprint? And at what rate?
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    Are these extra channels for sale through Sprint? And at what rate?
    Yes... you can purchase different packages with different prices in the Sprint TV program on the 700p. The Ultimate pack is about 20 channels and (dont quote me on this) but I think it is 9.99.
    Quote Originally Posted by icanbeatali
    Yes... you can purchase different packages with different prices in the Sprint TV program on the 700p. The Ultimate pack is about 20 channels and (dont quote me on this) but I think it is 9.99.
    From the phone as I try to access Sprint TV:

Sprint TV Plus $4.95
    Includes NFL network live, fashion tv, and music videos from fuse, FOX sports.

Sprint TV Live $9.99
    TV Live is over 20 channels of live tv, including foxnews, nfl network, discovery, tlc, weather, music videos, comedy and more powered by Mobitv

Sprint TV Ultimate powered by MobiTV $7.95
    Includes 20 well known channels like foxnews, nfl network, nbc, discovery, tlc, animal planet, comedy time, and more.

Trying to figure out the diff in the last 2.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Sprint TV Ultimate is $7.95 on my wife's phone.
    Palm 500 > Palm 505 > Palm 550 > Tungsten C > Sony Clie UX50 + several Qwest phones Sprint Sero 700p> Treo 800w
    Ok.... apparently Sprint TV Live is all streaming channels... Ultimate is a mix of a few live and some clip type shows.
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    Dumb question alert...

What is the difference from Sprint TV and Mobi TV?
    Is NBC live streaming?

I have SERO, and plan to spring for thr $9.99 package...