Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Well if any1 wants to experiment you can always set the phone to stay in 1X to see if there's an impact on battery life.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    how do set the phone to stay in 1x?

last night, i went to bed with battery at 68% and woke up with 28%! on my 650 i would lose maybe 5% at MAX!

i have bluetooth OFF, NO versamail email setup and ondemand is NO AUTO UPDATES.
    could it be my evdo? it seems that i cannot get access to powervision in my room sometimes, could it be trying to "connect" in the background?

i cant imagine what it is, but it's freaking me out! anyone have any ideas or suggestions? im gonna swap the battery tomorrow night (with my 650's) and see what happens. also, im gonna try to set on demand to DISCONNECT/WHEN EXIT instead of having it on DISCONNECT/NEVER...
    Turning off the keyboard light normally helps to reduce battery drain.
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    im losing 40% in 7 hours with THE PHONE BEING OFF! =(
    i find the battary life to be much better than my 650, I have the kb lights off (700p Sprint)
    Treoing & Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by herbbette
    how do set the phone to stay in 1x?
    ##EVDO#
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Here is something, regarding "charging cycles"

=== Copied from http://www.apple.com/batteries/ ===

A charge cycle means using all of the battery’s power, but that doesn’t necessarily mean a single charge. For instance, you could listen to your iPod for a few hours one day, using half its power, and then recharge it fully. If you did the same thing the next day, it would count as one charge cycle, not two, so you may take several days to complete a cycle. Each time you complete a charge cycle, it diminishes battery capacity slightly, but you can put both notebook and iPod batteries through many charge cycles before they will only hold 80% of original battery capacity. As with other rechargeable batteries, you may eventually need to replace your battery.

==========================================
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    I just uninstalled LudusP (upon hearing about the ZLauncher update fixing the home key issue) and my battery has hardly budged (with phone usage after uninstalling) since late this afternoon.

My battery has barely been getting me through the day and I'm using the Seidio 2400mAh battery. My usage is primarily phone and Verizon's Wireless Sync (I am a Sprint customer and my company is using Verizon's software). I really noticed the battery drain over the past week (about the time I installed LudusP, YAHM & Font Smother) I uninstalled the hack manager and font smother first (yesterday) with no real gains. I uninstalled LudusP today and have seen the difference I mentioned above.

I think it's really to early to tell if any of the above apps contributed to my battery drain, but I'll keep everyone posted of my battery life over the next few days.

Any thoughts or similar experiences?
    I have only had my T650 for about 2 weeks. It went about 5 days before my first recharge (at about 20%). Two days ago I let it go <5% and it shut istself down. I fully charged it and it only lasted about 10h in standyby mode. Last night I fully charged it, turned off bluetooth and the phone, and left it in standyby mode on my desk. This morning it is at 30%.

So, I read through this thread but unfortunately I'm still not 100% sure, is this normal or is my battery fried?

Thanks!
    Here's a quote from my newly arrived laptop with regard to Li-Ion batteries:

"Always completely discharge, then fully charge, a new battery. To optimize battery life and improve its performance, completely discharge and charge the battery at least once every 30 days."
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123