1.    #1  
    If you find a store that has them in stock, please share the info. Thanks.
  2.    #2  
    Called all around the tri-state area, and nothing. Pleaes let me know if you guys find any here. Thanks.
    If any of had them it would be the one on 34th street or 42nd street, those are generally the first to get new models.
    Last edited by vikingjunior; 05/28/2006 at 11:03 AM.
  4.    #4  
    Yeah, tried both and nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by mariog7
    Yeah, tried both and nothing.

Be sure to tell them your a "New Customer" before asking for the phone.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    i was gonna post the same question. I called NYC boros and LI and couldnt find a phone or even get an answer on when they would be in.
  7. jjd
    I called four corporate stores in the Boston and Southern NH area. No joy. Three said "soon" and the fourth said "end of June". Ya right.

I postulate that Sprint is based in the midwest, so that's why some stores in Chicagoland have them, but the stores further away have their Treos still in the mail.
    Sprint Store by me in Union,NJ said they had them in the back, then went to the back and told me they will not be able to sell till, tomorrow, then he looked at his manager and was like oooops i mean we cant sell them until june 4...i told him i was a new customer and he said no,arrrrgh..
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    i called a place in queens and they told me on friday they cant sell them until mon. called today and said they dont have them in....
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    It looks like the city that never sleeps... Slept on getting the Treo...
    I spoke to sales at the 23rd street store and he gave me a date of June 5th for stock in all stores. 42nd Street didn't have a clue.
    life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...
    They have them at the Newark airport Palm store and you can activate the esn just fine. I got two today and they are awesome.
    http://www.palm.com/us/products/wher...palmOneretail/
    Wayne
    There's one on a UPS truck out for delivery at 7:38 this morning with my name on it (literally)!
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny
    There's one on a UPS truck out for delivery at 7:38 this morning with my name on it (literally)!

Did you order from Sprint or Palm?
    Quote Originally Posted by wkv2101
    They have them at the Newark airport Palm store and you can activate the esn just fine. I got two today and they are awesome.
    http://www.palm.com/us/products/wher...palmOneretail/
    Wayne
    how much did you end up paying at the Palm store