1.    #1  
    About two weeks ago I installed a chattermail trial on my treo 650. Since then, on occassion, when I receive an incoming call, the unit has locked up. It freezes on the incoming call screen. I am running chatter on the Sprint PCS network with vision. This problem did not happen until I installed chattermail, and I have installed no other programs, so I'm guessing it has something to do with the downloading of mail and issues. Have you encountered this problem before? Thanks Strawmanl
    No, I've never heard of this and I have thousands of Sprint customers. I suspect something else.

Marc
    Do you have Agendus or Datebk installed? When either of these programs "handles alarms" and an alert pops up, the treo will freeze on the incoming call screen (something which has driven me crazy).
  4.    #4  
    Mark- Hmmm, that's not good. Want to offer a compelling hypothesis?

JS000- I do have Datebook installed, but I'm not sure that it handles my alarms. The only alarms I use are the ones on Butler and the Worldclock. Thoughts?
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by strawmanl
    Mark- Hmmm, that's not good. Want to offer a compelling hypothesis?

JS000- I do have Datebook installed, but I'm not sure that it handles my alarms. The only alarms I use are the ones on Butler and the Worldclock. Thoughts?
    The very latest DateBK5 (or 6) has a fix that should help. The issue was described as a PalmOS bug that DateBK triggers. DateBK now has a hack that seems to avoid the problem.

What version are you running?
  6.    #6  
    4.5.1.1p
    Where would I get the update?