Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I don't know if this program works for the 700p, but it's worth a try. Even thought you can't select it as a qualifying product you can still use the "credit a purchase" tab to enter the product information. Hey if it works there's a $30 gift card in it.

http://clients.eprize.net/palm/loyal...app?page=index
    I just signed up. I see they have 700w in their drop down list when you try to "Credit a Purchase". Once 700p shows up, I'll try it out.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    I did too
    let wait and see
    You can also email customer support and then when they reply email a copy of your reciept and promotion code. If the p is like the w, the customer id codes won't always work online.
    Are you kidding? Who is eprize.net? Are you really going to give them your personal information just because they have a page that looks like Palm's?
    Quote Originally Posted by clipcarl
    Are you kidding? Who is eprize.net? Are you really going to give them your personal information just because they have a page that looks like Palm's?
    Its legit. You can get to the same page by going to http://palmpaysback.palmone.com, which redirects to the eprize.net website.

There is also a whole thread on it at another site I frequent:
    http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/mess...hreadid=260955
  7.    #7  
    Dude just go to www.palm.com and find the link.

http://www.palm.com/us/promotions/
    and click on the "palm pays back" tab under the "start search" button.
    OK, I see it's legit. Thanks for correcting me!
    Very legit, received $100 in Amazon gift certificates. I've owned way too many palms.
    So you can get credit for previously owned palms? There's no time limit?
    So you can get credit for previously owned palms? There's no time limit?
    Nope no limit, yes you can get credit for previously owned palms (as long as you have the right info )
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    The info it asked for was not present on my Cingular Treo 650 unfortunately. It wanted a UPC and one other number off the CD sleeve. The sleeve for my Treo CD was blank http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...lies/frown.gif
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths
    The info it asked for was not present on my Cingular Treo 650 unfortunately. It wanted a UPC and one other number off the CD sleeve. The sleeve for my Treo CD was blank http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...lies/frown.gif
    That bites!
    Here's my email to them asking about adding the 700p and then their response:

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 6:39 PM
    To: Palm Pays Back
    Subject: U.S. Palm Pays Back program

I recently purchased 2 Palm Treo 700p smartphones and want to get credit for them here but do not see the 700p listed in the pulldown menu. Please advise.

Thanks.

XXX in Houston, TX 77058

-----Original Message-----
    To: xxx@xxx.com
    Date: Jun 3, 2006 2:58 PM
    Subject: RE: U.S. Palm Pays Back program

Dear Palm Champion,

Thank you for your email. The Treo 700p is not currently eligible for the Palm Pays Back Program, and a decision has not yet been reached on whether this handheld will be added to the program. Please hold on to your handheld's receipt, UPC, and Palm ID Code. Should the 700p be added to the program, you will need these materials to validate it. The UPC Code can be found on the back of your handheld box. The Palm ID Code, which may also be labeled as the Promotional Code or Promotion ID, is a sixteen or seventeen character code found on the back of the installation CD included with your handheld.

Should you have any other questions, please reply to this email, and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks,

The Palm Pays Back Team
    UPDATE: I've had an email in to Palm about adding the 700p to the Palm Pays Back Program, and got this response this morning (6/21/06) from Palm:

Dear Palm Champion,

Thank you for your email. The Treo 700p will be available for validation within the next four (4) weeks. Please hold on to your handheld's receipt, UPC, and Palm ID Code. When the 700p is added to the program, you will need these materials to validate it. The UPC Code can be found on the back of your handheld box. The Palm ID Code, which may also be labeled as the Promotional Code or Promotion ID, is a sixteen or seventeen character code found on the back of the installation CD included with your handheld.

Should you have any other questions, please reply to this email, and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks,

The Palm Pays Back Team

Woo hoo! Hopefully it's sooner rather than later...

Javier
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I earned over $230 bucks for refering every treo in my company. I already had a 700p so I put the points towards the Palm GPS when it went on sale this past weekend. I got it for $30.

It was a steal, I already have 3 more treos to claim.
    Palm Payback is a rip off.

I redeemed 3 handhelds in one night, and they suspended my account asking for verification.

Sent them the required info, and they denied me stating it wasnt from a "authorized dealer"

--freakin chumps
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Well...i have had nothing but success. there is a limit now. once you hit the highest mark you have spend your bucks before you submit more palms.

good luck.
    Palm V to the Palm 505 to the Palm 515 to the Zire 71 to Treo 600 to the Treo 650 to the Treo 700 to the Treo 755 to the Treo 700w (30 days hated it) to the Treo 755p to the Blackberry World Edition (Hated it) to the PALM PRE!
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths
    When I sold my 650 on ebay I got received a question from "buyer" asking me to send them the UPC code and the number off of the CD sleeve. Of course I didn't do it, but now I understand at least one reason someone would want that info.

Now, my only question is: Which one of you was it? Fess up, or I'll post your ebay user name
    I see the 700p is in the drop down list of available devices, but my promo ID and UPC code don't work.

Al
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast