Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    According to the developer, Butler is not expected even to run on the 700p until he changes the device recognition code, and then there may be some differences that will take up to a month to resolve (based on his experiences in the 600 -> 650 transition.)
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by ttrundle
    Why not use Butler? Unless it doesn't work on the 700p....since I don't have a friggin' 700p I wouldn't know
    Because VolKeys was a simple, small little program that did one thing and did it well. The more complex and boggy the software, the more aggravating and buggy the Treo, in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by LudusAdmin
    i need someone who owns a 700p to send me an email... i know jimmie mentioned he'll have one early next week, but i can't write this app unless i know keycodes

cheers, tyler
    Have you gotten the info you need yet? If not, let me know and I will work on this with you tonight. (BTW I tried sending you an email through TC but the system says you don't accept email from other users.)
    I have my 700p in hand. Can someone please pm me Tyler's app?
    Jimmie Geddes
    I am so used to my 650 that I keep pressing the home key to turn it off.
    Jimmie Geddes
    please don't send the app around as it doesn't work trust me, i take my apps down ONLY with good reason...

i have to make two fixes to the ARM code before it will function properly. the v1.0 will be annoying in that it won't work. v1.1 will be out this afternoon and it will work. that's the main difference

regards, tyler
    ...The Button is useless. Tyler is not. Have faith in Tyler. He will save us.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    I know, he's a good guy. Looking forward to getting his fix
    Jimmie Geddes
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12