Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    The edges are much less sensitive. When I try to tap on something with the stylus less than a 1/4 inch from the edge, it usually doesn't work. Poopys.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

awww... this is bad news
    Using a screen protector? If so, what brand?
  4.    #4  
    just the one Palm shipped it with.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

you may need to re-align the screen. that will reset the screen's orientation with the screen protector
  6. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fafafoooey
    you may need to re-align the screen. that will reset the screen's orientation with the screen protector
    Sounds reasonable.
    Or take that screen protector off. I never use the one Palm sends, it's always to "squishy". I don't use a screen protector at all.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Sounds like someone was a little too excited when calibrating the screen upon Welcome. Try that, i've seen edge issues many times be resolved by going throught the Welcome procedure again.
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!
    Make sure the flux capacitor is installed properly.
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    the thing with the tab that folks trim down is not a screen protector per say, its more of a shipping protector. part of the packaging.
    yes it does protect the screen but I dont think it was designed for actual use.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clipcarl
    Make sure the flux capacitor is installed properly.
    Try reversing the polarity of the neutron flow...
    Exactly, I never considered that to be a screen protector. It's too squischy. To each their own
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    Try reversing the polarity of the neutron flow...
    ...but don't cross the beams. That would be bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by clipcarl
    ...but don't cross the beams. That would be bad.
    It is true that the 700p has a problem with it's Inertial Dampers and that perhaps accessing them via the Jefferies tubes may allow them to be re-enabled?
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by g-funkster
    Sounds like someone was a little too excited when calibrating the screen upon Welcome. Try that, i've seen edge issues many times be resolved by going throught the Welcome procedure again.
    I didn't get to do the initial calibrating. The boom chickie at the Sprint store did it.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by g-funkster
    Doing it now.
    Strange, the battery was full when I went to bed, it's at half now.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by pump142
    the thing with the tab that folks trim down is not a screen protector per say, its more of a shipping protector. part of the packaging.
    Never took mine off the 650. Worked great till it wore out.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Man, some excellent posts for a good laugh!
    Quote Originally Posted by pump142
    Thats funny , I never knew people used these as screen protectors. Your right its for protection during shipping
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  20.    #20  
    I recalibrated the touch screen, and works great. Even WITH the factory screen cover / protector.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast