Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by enagel
    Anyone who ordered from Palm on 5/23 see their order move yet to Order Processing? I've yet to see my order move to that status. It looks from the postings that Palm has processed orders placed on 5/22 and prior before they closed for the holiday weekend.
    The guy above you ordered 5 hours ago an his has already shipped.
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    I just got my tracking number by calling palm. I checked the UPS website and it states that it out for delivery, can it be? Delivery on a Saturday. I'm calling UPS now to find out.
    --Don
    Got my shipment confirmation email at 4:52am PST. Just got off the phone now with Palm and have my tracking number. Unfortunately, it's not actually going to be picked up until Tuesday.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    The guy above you ordered 5 hours ago an his has already shipped.
    Interesting. I didn't qualify in my posting whether anyone who ordered a VZW T700p had received shipping notification. I just called Palm and the rep (who may have been brain dead) indicated they were not shipping VZW phones as of yet. Oh well, when it gets here it gets here. I'll use my 700w in the interim.
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    It says out for delivery, but it won't be here until Tuesday
    --Don
    ordered 5/23 7:59am Received ship confirmation today 5/27 at 2:58PM EST

Nothing has changed on the palm order page... Still at "order received"
    Got my Shipped email. Called and got my Tracking# but cant find it on the UPS site. Exciting!
    -Order my treo on 22nd. paying full price. Realized that there was a developers discount called back on 25 and was told to cancel the order and place a new one. I asked if this will take me to the end of the que and was told that I still have time to be included with the first shipments.
    -Received shipment email today Saturday May 27th @ 2pm esternt time . So everyone who orderd until now I belive will get their order on Tuestday due to the holiday on monday.

Roman
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviator
    Got my Shipped email. Called and got my Tracking# but cant find it on the UPS site. Exciting!
    might have written it down wrong.
    I was going to wait for my tracking number to show up on Palm's site, but I got impatient and called.

It's very frustrating seeing that my Treo is sitting in a sorting facility a 15 minute drive from here, but I'm going to have to wait until Tuesday. I called UPS, and they confirmed I can't just go pick it up myself. Argh!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345