Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Call for your tracking number The Palm rep I spoke to gave it to me and said it shipped this morning, I'll be getting it Tuesday I felt like it never was going to ship,lol. "Order received" was what I've been used to for days,lol.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Got a call from Palm. They just wanted to verify my shipping address since it was different from my billing. Now I have the confirmation email and my CC has been charged. Still no change in status on Palm's page, but I'm moving forward step by step!
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggrey
    Got a call from Palm. They just wanted to verify my shipping address since it was different from my billing. Now I have the confirmation email and my CC has been charged. Still no change in status on Palm's page, but I'm moving forward step by step!
    when did u order urs (time and date )and did u use $100 off (dev. disc) ?
    Ordered mine on the morning of the 22nd after signing up for the developer discount. I just called and its still "processing" and the lady said it would be shipped out next week. hmm..
    No email and no charge yet.
    Update. JUST got a phone call from Palm asking to confirm my address and billing phone number. She said they do that all the time just to make sure that the customer isn't be falsely charged or something. How many other people have had this?

BTW, she said it would get sent Tuesday and I should have it on Wednesday.

EDIT: Just got the Order Confirmation email. Still waiting on the Shipping Confirmation email.
    Last edited by MikeyP; 05/27/2006 at 10:57 AM.
    Oh man, just ordered mine through the palm website. Best of luck to everyone, let the fun begin!
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Received my order confirmation email for my developer discounted 700p and 1 gb SD card. Can't wait!!
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Is it true...I just checked UPS and it says mine is out for delivery.

05/27/2006 8:01 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
    WOW! That would be cool!
    Jim@treo1.com
    <a href="http://treo1.com">
    treo1.com
    One Stop, plain and simple
    <a href="http://treo1.com/index650.htm"> Visit our new Treo650 optimized site!!</a>
    <a href="http://palmoscentral.com"> Visit our new website palmOSCentral.com!</a>
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukas718
    when did u order urs (time and date )and did u use $100 off (dev. disc) ?
    I ordered mine on Monday around 9:50 AM Eastern. I used the developer's discount (been a member there since 2004).
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    I JUST got my email from Palm! WOOHOO! Now I have to wait for the shipment confirmation email.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Just got my confirmation that order was being processed yesterday did not show any shipping info yet

Fred
    Signed up for the developer program Monday evening at 6:45, ordered phone at 6:50, got shipment confirmation yesterday and tracking number today. Should be Tuesday or Wednesday depending on whether UPS picked the package up yesterday or not.
    Just got my shipping confirmation Can't wait til Wednesday! (unless it comes in Tuesdsay)
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    I JUST got shipping confirmation! YAY! This is great. Now I only need the tracking number.

Your shipment includes the following item(s):

Item: XXXXXXX
    Description: PALM Sprint Treo700p
    Quantity: 1 @ $ 549.00

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    I used the developers discount, and my it says this on the order status.

Order Date:
    5/22/2006 04:10:06 AM Order Status:
    Shipped

I don't see a tracking # anywhere.

Mine says the same now (except my order was placed an hour after you). I got the shipment confirmation email and I used my developer's discount and the free 1GB card offer. My status online now says shipped as well.
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    I got the shipping confirmation email but still no tracking information and my status is still order recieved. I ordered 5/22 at 5:01pm. How lnog before I get another email with tracking number?

After all my local Sprint stores (near Philadelphia) said they weren't getting the 700p for a while and telesales said they couldn't order it, I called back retention and got them to agree that I could buy it on Palm.com and they would refund me the difference (down to $350). I ordered it about 5 hours ago and have already gotten notice that it shipped (5 hours -- wow!). No tracking number yet. Assume this means I'll get it Tuesday?
    Anyone who ordered from Palm on 5/23 see their order move yet to Order Processing? I've yet to see my order move to that status. It looks from the postings that Palm has processed orders placed on 5/22 and prior before they closed for the holiday weekend.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    I hate to tell you this...
    But I ordered on 5/25 and have already received shipping confirmation.

Jeff
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast