Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    Right now, all I have is the order processing email. My credit card has the pre-authorization charge. My online order status still shows as "Order Received". What's going on with their system...

I will be sending off my 700P on Thurs or Friday for th 150 bucks.

I called Palm and they will not add the 1 gig card to the order. I told the guy that is what some reps have said. He said the phones would not ship until till Tuesday. I said would'nt UPS have done this for a large volume of phones and he said they did not do that for xmas and I replied you did not sell that many phone on xmas like today! He said he would not say anything to arise false hopes. So I do not know what to expect rather than a We delivery.
    Last edited by Gas Man; 05/27/2006 at 04:38 AM.
    Can you take a screenshot of the order status page showing it shipped? I'd like to see what exactly it says. Blur out your info. though.
    STRAIGHT from Palm.com order status

Order Number:
    0605XX-499XXX
    Order Date:
    5/22/2006 02:10:51 AM
    Order Status:
    Shipped

there is also a tracking Information tab.. which reads: Not available.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    Can you take a screenshot of the order status page showing it shipped? I'd like to see what exactly it says. Blur out your info. though.

I haven' done a screen shot in a long long time. refresh my memory on how to do it please
    Argh. I just called palm to get a tracking number because I don't have the tabs at the top of my screen. The rep told me that the email should take me to a detailed tracking stage. I told him it didn't and he told me that it doesn't matter because they haven't moved yet. He said UPS only does M-F pickups and that it wouldn't get picked up over the weekend. He said I should get it Wednesday. Crap.
    You have to click on the green button to view your order, then you get a tracking tab above your order.
    Yeah. Tried that. Nothing there.
    Just got the email for shipping confirmation , but the webpage still says order received?
    Did anybody placed their order in this time frame
    Date: 22 May 2006, 07:53:38 PM
    and got shippping confirmations yet ?

(and used dev. disc. ) ?
    So Palm has the treo's ready to be picked up by UPS, they have assigned them a tracking number , but those numbers will not be live until UPS comes on Tuesday to pick up the shipments. Looks like Wednesday delivery.
    Jim@treo1.com
    <a href="http://treo1.com">
    treo1.com
    One Stop, plain and simple
    <a href="http://treo1.com/index650.htm"> Visit our new Treo650 optimized site!!</a>
    <a href="http://palmoscentral.com"> Visit our new website palmOSCentral.com!</a>
    Ordered around 10AM EDT and still nothing from Palm.

For all who received "order processed" email from Palm, did you use the developer's discount?
    I used the developers discount, and my it says this on the order status.

Order Date:
    5/22/2006 04:10:06 AM Order Status:
    Shipped

I don't see a tracking # anywhere.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    I used the developers discount, and my it says this on the order status.

Order Date:
    5/22/2006 04:10:06 AM Order Status:
    Shipped

I don't see a tracking # anywhere.
    How long ago did you sign up for the developer's program?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    almost been 5 years
    Jimmie Geddes
    Ordered Received: 5/22 at 5:18pm EDT
    Order Processing: 5/26 at 5:59pm EDT
    Order Shipped: 5/27 at 1:44am EDT
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    I just called Palm they gave my my ups tracking # and said it will be delivered next business day which would be Tuesday.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Order Date:
    5/21/2006 11:32:22 PM Order Status:
    Shipped

praying for tues delivery
    I called palm today
    some guy named Jay told me that on new products it takes about 3-4 biz days before shipping them out - He said my order should go out on Tue and Wed I should be getting my Treo - We'll see what happens on Tue
    The Palm rep I spoke to said that it has already shipped, and gave me the UPS tracking number. It doesn't look like it's in UPS' system yet. I was told that I'd get it next business day,Tuesday due to the hoilday. I hope it's Tuesday
    Jimmie Geddes
    got the email yow!
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast