1.    #1  
    Hi all,

I looked at this game SkyForce and absolutely love it! My friend is selling his Treo 650 and he bought the game, amongst some other apps I might be interested in. It would only make sense as he paid for it and he was only able to use the apps for about 3 weeks as his company is switching him to a Blackberry. He spent about $55 for all kinds of software, so I expressed interest in buying some of it from him.

Long story short, is this ok to do? How would this work? Have you guys ever done anything like that?

Thanks for any answers!
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchDude
    Hi all,

I looked at this game SkyForce and absolutely love it! My friend is selling his Treo 650 and he bought the game, amongst some other apps I might be interested in. It would only make sense as he paid for it and he was only able to use the apps for about 3 weeks as his company is switching him to a Blackberry. He spent about $55 for all kinds of software, so I expressed interest in buying some of it from him.

Long story short, is this ok to do? How would this work? Have you guys ever done anything like that?

Thanks for any answers!
    Some apps need a HotSync user ID for registration(i.e. Hotsync user ID x will not work w/ software registered to HSUID Y). If I was your 'friend' I would just give you the software.
  3.    #3  
    Well, yea, I know, but he's a bit strapped for cash, so I really don't mind. There is this MultiUserHack app, which takes care of the Hotsync user ID, isn't there?
    use the program "CHANGENAME"

...and yes, if I was your friend, it would be free