Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    I'm getting ready to buy a screen protector for my new 700p. Which one do you think is better the Boxwave ClearTouch Anti- Glare or the invisibleSHIELD? Thanks......
    --Don
    Boxwave Cleartouch CRYSTAL. Don't buy anything from them unless it's the Crystal. I ordered a bunch of the non crystal for a client install and had to return them because they made the screen look worse than before! Crystal look great however.
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750
    I've been using BoxWave Crystals, but they scratch pretty easily. I'm contemplating whether I should install an IS instead of a Crystal. The IS looks difficult to install though and difficult to remove.
    I like the ones from here at Treo Central they work great, anti glare and no distortion.
    The ones from Boxwave do distort a lot that is the anti glare ones the crystal does look good but they are more expensive that the ones that TC sells.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodiumlake
    I like the ones from here at Treo Central they work great, anti glare and no distortion.
    The ones from Boxwave do distort a lot that is the anti glare ones the crystal does look good but they are more expensive that the ones that TC sells.
    I agree, the ones from Treo Central work great. Stay away from the InvisibleShield though, tried that on my 6700 and I thought it was horrible.
    I still have the plastic shipping covering from Palm on my 650!
    Jim@treo1.com
    <a href="http://treo1.com">
    treo1.com
    One Stop, plain and simple
    <a href="http://treo1.com/index650.htm"> Visit our new Treo650 optimized site!!</a>
    <a href="http://palmoscentral.com"> Visit our new website palmOSCentral.com!</a>
    Boxwave and others are not worth it.

I've used over two dozen different screen protectors over the past 2 years.

The best is Martin Fields. Period.

Great performance, okay cost.
    Boxwaves are definitely worth it. They have the best method of applying screen protectors.
    Quote Originally Posted by seaflipper
    Boxwave Cleartouch CRYSTAL. Don't buy anything from them unless it's the Crystal. I ordered a bunch of the non crystal for a client install and had to return them because they made the screen look worse than before! Crystal look great however.
    Boxwave Cleartouch CRYSTAL is the way to go. It get's my vote. Went through the treocentral screens and worst of all the Fellows "cut to fit" (egads what crap).

I haven't had the "scratching" issues that others have had.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec
    Boxwave and others are not worth it.

I've used over two dozen different screen protectors over the past 2 years.

The best is Martin Fields. Period.

Great performance, okay cost.
    Ditto on the Martin Fields. I've been using it for my Treo and PSP and have no complaints.