1.    #1  
    I just installed the VariChat software and I am not too fond of it. Is there a better program out there for Yahoo Messenger?
    I am currently trying WebMessenger for AOL/AIM. It works but it doesn't want to stay online unless I launch it and don't do anything else after that. Highly annoying.
    try mundu
    Quote Originally Posted by darksoul
    try mundu
    I use mundu all the time -- multiple IM clients, works in background.

Here's a sticky thread about IM clients: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=65067
    VeriChat is the best IM client for the Palm OS. I don't really find it as good on the Treo 700w though. I use Agile Messenger (the new beta) on the 700w. I have not tried Mundu, but looks pretty decent.
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
    Check out Causerie too (www.mantragroup.com)
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    IS there any advantadge to using one of these apps if say you are using AIM or Yahoo over just using the web access that comes with the sprint site on the 650 blazer? you can configure AIM to send you an instant message to notify you of an incoming message.
    Thanks
    Terry
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmair
    IS there any advantadge to using one of these apps if say you are using AIM or Yahoo over just using the web access that comes with the sprint site on the 650 blazer? you can configure AIM to send you an instant message to notify you of an incoming message.
    Thanks
    Terry
    Using the web access does not give you the same experience as a standalone IM client. Using apps like Verichat, IM+, etc. will provide a similar experience as you get on the PC. Which includes most of the features of a complete IM client.
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone