1.    #1  
    I realize this was asked before.. It was something like you cannot intercept the sound directly. But I was thinking about this more...

If Ptunes can set up an equalizer then why not Volumecare? Can't the voice stream be passed through a separate Equalizer and "played" like a streaming audio to the speaker?
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    I can't imagine _WHY_ someone would want this. Not only would it add to CPU overhead, it would also add to latency. Cellphones already have enough latency to be annoying as hell, I don't think anyone would want MORE latency. Just as well do VOIP at that point.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ssrjazz
    I can't imagine _WHY_ someone would want this. Not only would it add to CPU overhead, it would also add to latency. Cellphones already have enough latency to be annoying as hell, I don't think anyone would want MORE latency. Just as well do VOIP at that point.
    There is a very good reason to have it.. all calls vary in sound from different callers.. some are very bassy and other have tons of treble.. I find that bass frequencies make spoken word very difficult to hear. Unless there is a headset with a built in equalizer this is the only thing that makes sense..
  4.    #4  
    TTT,
    Anyone?