Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    no i placed my order at 11:30 Am on the 22nd started panicing that my order was suspended called palm this morning and was told it was being procesed then in afternoon i received the e mail that it was shipped and my card was charged.

Fred
  2.    #142  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukas718
    Lucky u guys
    I placed my order on 22nd 5:45pm and I still have no order updates on palm's site nor emails

Palm did u forgot about me ???!!!??

anybody on same boat ?
    Me. Unfortunately. Called several time and got same answer, its processing.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Just saw the charge come in. I can't remember my order no. so I gotta wait until Mon. to see if it has shipped...
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Tuesday actually.
    This whole thread is utter garbage.

No orders are cancelled; in fact mine shipped today.

Mods, please lock this thread. Enough with the bad info and chicken little mentality.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec
    This whole thread is utter garbage.

No orders are cancelled; in fact mine shipped today.

Mods, please lock this thread. Enough with the bad info and chicken little mentality.
    Not the whole thread...the posts where others posted that the thread is garbage are not garbage
    Plus the information on burritos is invaluable
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths
    Plus the information on burritos is invaluable
    Guac or no Guac?
    Lucky u guys
    I placed my order on 22nd 5:45pm and I still have no order updates on palm's site nor emails

Palm did u forgot about me ???!!!??

anybody on same boat ?
    im in the same exact boat as you...i wonder what logic or guidelines palm follows to determine who gets their order processed quicker as i see people who ordered after me and also new "developers" have their items shipped already
    I ordered on the 24th received an email that same day saying order received then on 26 9AM received email saying processing and a day later saying shipped.
    Treoing & Loving it
    finally got the order processing email (although 2 hours after the email, and still says order received on the website) ...the email said the order began processing on the 26th...although i got it at 9am this morning (the 28th)....so i have a feeling they are just heavily backlogged and they are working overtime to get as much out as possible..probably miscalculating the demand in orders due to free overnight shipping.

Also, as any FYI to many...i signed up for the developer site on the 22nd afternoon and ordered that same day...also my CC appears to have the temp charge on it (I see my credit available balance down 500+ dollars which it wasnt last night).
    Great my still says order recived and no emails since I placed an order on 22nd
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    My order (placed on the 24) still says received also.
    Quote Originally Posted by jax80
    finally got the order processing email (although 2 hours after the email, and still says order received on the website) ...the email said the order began processing on the 26th...although i got it at 9am this morning (the 28th)....so i have a feeling they are just heavily backlogged and they are working overtime to get as much out as possible..probably miscalculating the demand in orders due to free overnight shipping.

Also, as any FYI to many...i signed up for the developer site on the 22nd afternoon and ordered that same day...also my CC appears to have the temp charge on it (I see my credit available balance down 500+ dollars which it wasnt last night).
    just got my shipping email, but still says "order received" on website...i hope it comes tuesday
  15.    #155  
    OK All Pending orders processed or procesing today. They all be shipped monday or tuesday i guess. Its their billing system messing up. Sory folks for creating this thread in panic.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan
    OK All Pending orders processed or procesing today. They all be shipped monday or tuesday i guess. Its their billing system messing up. Sory folks for creating this thread in panic.
    LOL...Below is what you reduced some people to with your post:

http://previews.nvtech.com/AGifm/tf0...h_wb023727.gif
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Is there anybody else who placed his/her order on 22nd with $100 off and still didn't get any update on an order status ?

I still didn't get anything
    23rd for me, still no word.
    Is there anybody else who placed his/her order on 22nd with $100 off and still didn't get any update on an order status ?

I still didn't get anything
    there is not a single person who called who did not find their order was ok. only people panicking because of this bogus post. call them they will tell you everything is ok and they will work through the orders. it is a $500 plus purchase, and an 800 number to a company with good customer service (even though the warranty is crap) , why are you asking here instead of simply calling?
    Quote Originally Posted by aero
    there is not a single person who called who did not find their order was ok. only people panicking because of this bogus post. call them they will tell you everything is ok and they will work through the orders. it is a $500 plus purchase, and an 800 number to a company with good customer service (even though the warranty is crap) , why are you asking here instead of simply calling?

I did call them and they said they recived my order - nothing else. I'm trying to understand how they shipping orders - because they are not based on day they were recived. Ppl that placed their orders on 24th are getting shipping nfo. and I did placed it on 22nd and still no updates - not even charge on CC.

That's all
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast