Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Fofer
    Now it just stays on "Downloading Data..." for, like, forever.
    Ok, I've reuploaded the exact version that's on my Treo, just to be sure because I know that one's working fine. But more likely, the problem is that the preferences files from the older versions of RottenTM were getting corrupted and would cause the device to react this way.

Uninstall the app completely (to remove the bad prefs), and reinstall with the prc above. Apologies, do let me know if the problem persists.
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by g-funkster
    Uninstall the app completely (to remove the bad prefs), and reinstall with the prc above. Apologies, do let me know if the problem persists.
    Yup, seems to be working now. Thanks.
    Oh excellent stuff. Now I can argue with the wife about her taste in movies!!!
    I can get other Java apps (Opera Mini & KMaps) to run off the card via PowerRun but am not having success with Rotten Tomatos. Before I spend any more time trying, has anyone else had success?
    Visor->650->Pre
    does anyone knows why my phone reset when i go to hourlycast or rottentomato i installed j9secpol javavmcheck_us and j9javavmmidp20 on my 700p and i dont have any luck thanxs
    Cool app g-funkster!
  7.    #27  
    Tiny usability update that allows you to click on the movies to see their description. Previously you'd have to hit the 'View' button, which is still available in case you'd gotten used to that.

Tip: More Items On Screen
    If you own fontsmoother or some other font management software, you can take advantage of a smaller sized font's ability to show more items per screen.
    1. Change the Font using font manager such as Fontsmoother
    2. View the Description of any movie and select 'Pref' (you may have to hit the '...' button to select 'Pref' from the menu)
    3. Change Items Per Page from 10 to whatever your font allows (Example below is set to 12)
    Example: Calibri F5 12pt with Items Per Page set to 12:

http://tinyurl.com/l6by4

Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Is there a reason why you display the the text of URLs instead of making a clickable link?

I think it's great that you have a URL for Showtimes but it would be even better to be able to just have a button or link to click on that will have blazer take you there.

I saw that I can get there by going to the Menu and clicking the item Showtimes, but it seems more natural to have it below the description like where the URL text is now.
    G-funkster...

In the immortal words of Philip J. Fry:

Fix it! Fix it!
    Fix it! Fix it!
    Fix it! Fix it!
    Fix it! Fix it!

lol

Rotten Tomatoes recently updated their site and 'da meter don't work no mo

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  10.    #30  
    lol Mal you were honestly the last person I expected to see bump on this app! I emailed RT because their syndication page seems to be totally broken. I'll check again to see if they've fixed it or wait for a response on an alternate data source.
    Quote Originally Posted by g-funkster View Post
    lol Mal you were honestly the last person I expected to see bump on this app! I emailed RT because their syndication page seems to be totally broken. I'll check again to see if they've fixed it or wait for a response on an alternate data source.
    lol, hey it's a cool app and works great on the Centro Plus I hooked up a bunch of friends with it too...

Yeah their site seems to be in a transition stage so hopefully it'll get worked out eventually

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    How does this app work. I click on it. I gets to the site. I click on "in theaters" and nothing happens.. Weird..
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
  13.    #33  
    Tomatoes feed is broken so it's currently not working.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Thank you.
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
    I hate reseting up my treo with the java apps.

Dumb question. Which java files are needed?

thanks
    It is working for me now, just a heads up.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Sweet!!! Me too!!!
  18.    #38  
    thanks for letting me know! i've updated post 1
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12