Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Proof in next post. Blurring my name off the receipt.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Aah, so you actually bought one in a Sprint store today?
  3.    #3  
    Taking requests for other pics. Then gonna play.
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 08/16/2007 at 05:19 PM.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

4.    #4  
    He only had 2 come in. There's still 1 there if you're close by.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Please confirm this. Can the palm treo 700p for Sprint be purchased in Sprint stores all over or just in Chicago?
    Quote Originally Posted by Diana Prince
    Please confirm this. Can the palm treo 700p for Sprint be purchased in Sprint stores all over or just in Chicago?
    Why don't you try calling your local Sprint store...
    $500? Did you upgrade?
  8.    #8  
    ESN swap from my 650. Had $150 off for the upgrade.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    Why don't you try calling your local Sprint store...
    Ponder this...if I call my local store and they don't have any, two things run through my mind.

1) They don't have any and they are not available for purchase.

2) They don't have any, but they are available for purchase.

The reps don't know anything (I think this has been repeated enough times).

Simple question. If you don't know, just say ya don't know and move over to let the next poster give it a try sport.
  10.    #10  
    Provisioning now, in the family room in the basement, with 4 bars.
    OMFG

-Jack Handy, SNL-

They're talking about the Sprint CS reps. that don't know anything. The Sprint ppl. working in the stores most likley know when they can take those 700Ps out and start selling them.

Also, if I worked at one of those stores, I'd tell everyone that called about the 700P that we don't have any in stock yet and won't have them until Sunday. I wouldn't want ppl. rushing to the store harassing me about the 700P.
    Thanks for the proof, Scary. For living in the Silicon Valley, I thought the Sprint stores here would have them first before any other city. But oh well. Have fun with your new 700p!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diana Prince
    Simple question. If you don't know, just say ya don't know and move over to let the next poster give it a try sport.
    You're asking a question that nobody here can give a clear answer to. Obviously, from other post in the forum, the Treo is not available in every store.

Why don't you follow his advice. The only way you'll know the answer is to call your local stores. Give it a try, Sport.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    if anyone know any in the Los Angeles area, PM me pleaseeeeee

Thanks
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    You're so lucky! I want one. I wonder if my local sprint store has one. I doubt it. It would cost too much.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    They're talking about the Sprint CS reps. that don't know anything. The Sprint ppl. working in the stores most likley know when they can take those 700Ps out and start selling them.

Also, if I worked at one of those stores, I'd tell everyone that called about the 700P that we don't have any in stock yet and won't have them until Sunday. I wouldn't want ppl. rushing to the store harassing me about the 700P.
    Actually, the Sprint store reps I've spoken to have told me availabilty could be any where from tomorrow to the end of June. Search the forum, it's been established store reps are as clueless as CS reps...it's kinda why I asked the question to begin with.

I'm assuming you don't know. It's a shame we each had to suffer through this exchange when you could have just said..."uh...i don't know". Peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    You're asking a question that nobody here can give a clear answer to. Obviously, from other post in the forum, the Treo is not available in every store.

Why don't you follow his advice. The only way you'll know the answer is to call your local stores. Give it a try, Sport.
    Thanks Captain Sav' A Lame. I'll take your advice.
    When I bought mine today at a Deerfield, IL store, they actually had the demo version out on display with all the marketing signage and stuff. I was really surprised at that!
    you did an ESN, I am gonna have to do it on my 700p from my 650. Did you just call to do the esn, did they make you make any changes to your plan?
    Jimmie Geddes
  20.    #20  
    All done in store. ESN swap, same SERO plan, no extension.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast