Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor
    Me too, but was told it's not always seemless. May take a call to cs to get it going.

I've swapped my brothers T650 to a PPC6700, and everything was done in about 10 minutes over the phone.

No mention of a different vision plan or whatever
    thanks for answering my questions. let me know if you're number ports right away when you can. Thanks enjoy your new toy!
    Jimmie Geddes
    Haven't tried to make a call on yet. S'pose I could see if my 650 still works.

Still charging the 700P
    Since u are coming from SERO plan, I was told i have to call in to change code in my plan to convert my current SERO plan with vision to Power vision. She (the rep) told me that nothing is going to change on plan just the vision will be converted into power vision. How your call went, or do you even had to make call for it?
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
  4.    #44  
    650 has been deactivated. Now to try the 700...
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

5.    #45  
    It's alive....
    Vision next...
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Just waiting on confirmation that i can keep my Sero plan (unchanged and at no additional charge) and that there arent any big bugs, then i will get a 700 (maybe about two or three weeks)

Im cutting edge, so its good to know people on the bleeding egde

OH YEAH, Congrats on your new toy
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    so they still let you keep your 15.00 unlimited plan for power vision? They deactivated your650 fast. How is power vision?
    Jimmie Geddes
  8.    #48  
    Vision works, but, wants me to "purchase" tv line-ups. This will take a phone call. Did get the free streaming video.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

9.    #49  
    EVDO next...

-Jack Handy, SNL-

10.    #50  
    Did cnn.com first, then espn.com. Both about 30 seconds.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

11.    #51  
    Anymore Q's? Need to load this thing up.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

When you get a chance, can you try this:

http://mytreo.net/downloads/details-...28TreoOnOff%29

It's a little app. that shows up like any other in your launcher. When you tap on the icon, it turns the Treo's radio on, tap it again and it'll turn the radio off.
    Taking requests for other pics. Then gonna play.
    one more: so you walk around with $540.00 CASH ?
    Since people have problems with my Einstein quotes, I will now quote my true hero: Homer Simpson.

"Doh !'
    Anymore Q's? Need to load this thing up.
    Yeah be a sport, Diana wants you to confirm whether or not this thing is available in every store...or just Chicago.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  15.    #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenTeeth
    one more: so you walk around with $540.00 CASH ?
    I knew I was getting it this weekend. Had some insider info.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

16.    #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Yeah be a sport, Diana wants you to confirm whether or not this thing is available in every store.
    Diana, IT IS! But you have to know the secret handshake. Stores have been generally told not to sell them yet.

Wear something provocative. Twirl your hair, and lick your lips every once in while.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Diana, IT IS! But you have to know the secret handshake. Stores have been generally told not to sell them yet.

Wear something provocative. Twirl your hair, and lick your lips every once in while.
    hey if u do all of these things, they will make sure you get, even they have to get to warehouse themselves or steal it from inventory not to sell before 28th :P
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Yeah be a sport, Diana wants you to confirm whether or not this thing is available in every store...or just Chicago.

This reminds me of 2nd grade. You just pulled my pigtail right? All you had to do was tell me I'm fly.
  19.    #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by Diana Prince
    This reminds me of 2nd grade. You just pulled my pigtail right? All you had to do was tell me I'm fly.
    Techy chicks are hot.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

So if I read this right, I have a non-SERO plan (tried, failed but got offered an equivalent by retention), it's gonna cost me at the minimum $10 a month more to get Power Vision and 100 SMS's?
    Pete
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast