Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    you did an ESN, I am gonna have to do it on my 700p from my 650. Did you just call to do the esn, did they make you make any changes to your plan?

im am certainly POSITIVE you can simple dial *2 and do it over the phone.

no plan change will be necessary *(unless you have an older vision package)
    Scary, is it done provisioning yet???

whats the first program you are going to load?

..what are your initial impressions? how does it feel in your hand? how is the keyboard??
    Quote Originally Posted by Diana Prince
    Ponder this...if I call my local store and they don't have any, two things run through my mind.

1) They don't have any and they are not available for purchase.

2) They don't have any, but they are available for purchase.

The reps don't know anything (I think this has been repeated enough times).

Simple question. If you don't know, just say ya don't know and move over to let the next poster give it a try sport.
    sport?
  4.    #24  
    Need to charge it. Haven't confirmed if the powervision w/ tv is working yet. Was told it might take a phonecall to cs (crap) to get it going.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor
    Taking requests for other pics. Then gonna play.
    TWo questions:

1. Blur name but not serial no ?

2. Who was cuter Kristin or Michelle ?
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81

..what are your initial impressions? how does it feel in your hand? how is the keyboard??
    Charging it now. The batt in my 650 was already low or I'd use it.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    TWo questions:

2. Who was cuter Kristin or Michelle ?
    Both young ladies had very sweet personalities.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    sport?
    Basketball for me.
    Ahhhh...so they were beasts.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    TWo questions:

Oops, fixed it now.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Did either offer you a burrito?

[Just trying to keep things on topic]
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Ahhhh...so they were beasts.
    All women are beasts in their own way. On some it's a major plus. Met a few real animals in my day.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

I have the 15.00 pcs vision plan, unlimited data. Will they make me switch since it's now EV-DO. Also does your phone number and service port immediately?
    Jimmie Geddes
  14.    #34  
    I have the 15.00 pcs vision plan, unlimited data. Will they make me switch since it's now EV-DO. Also does your phone number and service port immediately?
    Haven't tried to make a call on yet. S'pose I could see if my 650 still works.

Still charging the 700P

-Jack Handy, SNL-

When I signed on with Sprint (SERO plan), they told me that my free Vision would automatically change to Power Vision (no additonal monthly charge) when I switch to a Power Vision phone.

You will have to change to Power Vision. $15 minimum, $20 If you want picture mail and live tv, $25 for the whole package with about 15 tv stations. But you will have to add text messaging which is now separate at $5 for 100, $8 for 500 or $15 for unlimited. Furthurmore, you have to get the phone from a store not by mail.
  17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81

Overall feel about the same as the 650. Buttons are bigger and closer. Will be easier to fat finger the keys.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

I am again CERTAINLY positive, the ESN swap will work right away and you will be able to make/recieve calls as soon as you are done with the ESN swap.

(They say up to 2 hours..but that is only covering their behinds)

....If coming from normal 1X to EVDO, internet might not work immediately (maybe wihtin 30 minutes)...but voice will come on in fine.

*Ive swapped so many ESN's< i consider myself a guru at that
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    When I signed on with Sprint (SERO plan), they told me that my free Vision would automatically change to Power Vision (no additonal monthly charge) when I switch to a Power Vision phone.
    Me too, but was told it's not always seemless. May take a call to cs to get it going.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    sweet to be SERO if that is the case.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast