Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    WOOHOO! It now says "Now shipping" when you go to palm.com Where's my email?
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    See you didn't need an email
    Jimmie Geddes
    Just called Palm again and the agent said that the website's info. is wrong and they are not shipping out until next Tuesday.
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    So why does it say now shipping? That's false advertisement.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Just called Palm they said their filling all of this weeks orders expect it Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest if you've already ordered one.
    Jimmie Geddes
    I just called Palm since I found out my Sunday morning store-stalking wasn't gonna do any good and they said that they are technically shipping now but since it was late Friday and Monday is a holiday, any orders taken now wouldn't really be touched until Tuesday. He did say that any orders in by Tuesday morning should be processed that day and with overnight shipping it should be to my door Wednesday if I decide to go that route...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    Just called Palm they said their filling all of this weeks orders expect it Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest if you've already ordered one.
    stop teasing me
    so much for " this is same information provided to our customer support center"
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.