Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    in Deerfield, IL.

They received 8 of them this morning and I was the first one to purchase from the store. I thought that anybody in the norther suburbs of Chicago might be interested...
    Remember:

http://www.acuramdx.org/forums/image...eds%20pics.gif

and you better have enough proof on those pics for us to know thy're not photoshoped
    Since people have problems with my Einstein quotes, I will now quote my true hero: Homer Simpson.

"Doh !'
    lol, congrats.
    Jimmie Geddes
  4.    #4  
    I will post pics tonight when I get home. But you can call the store at 847-948-6390 and ask them yourself
    Is EVERYONE who gets a 700p going to be required to post pics now? What if someone gets one a year from now, are you all going to ask for pics? This is getting ridiculous now.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    We know they exist, we know people are getting them, we know we will have one early next week. In the pics they all look the same I agree with Insertion, enough with the "proof".
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenTeeth
    Remember:

http://www.acuramdx.org/forums/image...eds%20pics.gif

and you better have enough proof on those pics for us to know thy're not photoshoped
    he gave you the stores number if u want proof call the store and ask if they sold any today thn you get your proof if youre that concerned hes lying
  8.    #8  
    Thanks everyone for getting my back...playing with it now. It's very nice. Now I have to figure out how to cancel my order with the online Palm store...uh oh
    Quote Originally Posted by geggyta516
    Thanks everyone for getting my back...playing with it now. It's very nice. Now I have to figure out how to cancel my order with the online Palm store...uh oh
    DOH!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...smiley/40a.gif

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Called the Brownsville, Texas Sprint store and was told they "just got word" they would not receive the 700p until June 4.

YoungTurk
    Please test browser performance... dslreports.com/mspeed
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
    Called the local Sprint store. They said there is a good chance they'll get the phone by June 1st
  13.    #13  
    dslreports.com/mspeed gave me258Kbit/sec 0.534s latency and 32.217s d/l time for a 1MB file
    in Deerfield, IL.

They received 8 of them this morning and I was the first one to purchase from the store. I thought that anybody in the norther suburbs of Chicago might be interested...
    btw, how much did you pay for it?

15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    btw, how much did you pay for it?
    a lot...
  16.    #16  
    649.00 plus tax...grabbin the ankles as I type this
    649.00 plus tax...grabbin the ankles as I type this
    Congrats... not on grabbing your ankles... lol... but on getting the treo... I've been playing with one all day and I have to say that it is everything I thought it would be... enjoy...
    Question about Blazer speed - how does this compare with the 650's speed.
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfpackFan
    Question about Blazer speed - how does this compare with the 650's speed.
    It is running much faster... night and day my friend...
  20.    #20  
    Thanks. So far...it is everything and more. I'm trying to focus on the few things for work that I need to get done before the weekend, but it's very, very hard. The only reason I was so happy is that I'm leaving for vacation on Sunday and I didn't want to have to think about my palm store order sitting at my house for 5-6 days while I was gone.

I haven't figured everyting out yet. ..but so far EVDO is super fast!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast