Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by geggyta516
    649.00 plus tax...grabbin the ankles as I type this
    Yikes! So you paid full retail? Twice? (including your online purchase)
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    If Palm doesn't let you cancel your order, call your CC company to not authorize the charge. That's what I am planning to do if I can find it in a local store here... if anyone has any info if they are available anywhere in the Los Angeles area PM me please.
    <s></s>
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Yikes! So you paid full retail? Twice? (including your online purchase)
    Unfortunately. I'll be able to either refuse the shipment, not authorize the credit card charge, or if worst comes to worst...return the sprint store one and use the palm store one.
    yes I can verify that they do have them in the chicagoland area because I just got mine too from a store in gurnee,il. !! I don't feel like posting picks just to get people i'll never meet in person to believe me or not, but I will test tonight and post my findings tomorrow.
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503
    Quote Originally Posted by Headake
    If Palm doesn't let you cancel your order, call your CC company to not authorize the charge. That's what I am planning to do if I can find it in a local store here... if anyone has any info if they are available anywhere in the Los Angeles area PM me please.
    Not the downtown l.a. store. I called this morning and they said, maybe 3 or 4 weeks. I bet the young lady I spoke to was incorrect, but they don't have them yet.
    I've called 10 Sprint corporate stores here in the Raleigh, NC area... and no luck. All of them are saying "June 4th", with one saying "we'll probably the get the first few units on Tuesday".
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljj8503
    yes I can verify that they do have them in the chicagoland area because I just got mine too from a store in gurnee,il. !! I don't feel like posting picks just to get people i'll never meet in person to believe me or not, but I will test tonight and post my findings tomorrow.
    The funniest thing is that when I called the Deerfield Store at 4pm today(CDT) I asked about the 700P and he said "yes they had them" just like it was no big deal. Obviously, this guy didn't get it...)
    in Deerfield, IL.

They received 8 of them this morning and I was the first one to purchase from the store. I thought that anybody in the norther suburbs of Chicago might be interested...

Which store? My aunt is flying into chicago tomorrow, are they open on Sunday?
    Quote Originally Posted by morningstar1844

also how is the 700P as a radio versus the 650. Thank you
  10.    #30  
    The address of the store is:

775 Waukegan Rd # 165
    Deerfield, IL 60015
  11.    #31  
    also how is the 700P as a radio versus the 650. Thank you
    Not quite sure what you mean. Sound quanlity so far is very good. Bluetooth connects to my headset much faster than the 650. I'm using a plantronics discovery 640
  12.    #32  
    The address of the store is:

775 Waukegan Rd # 165
    Deerfield, IL 60015
    They should be open on Sunday
    I just activated the 700p today. SprintTV is awesome on it (the biggest screen yet). EVDO is fast and I like the new media player (pTunes) too. The headphone jack is stereo. All 650 accessories work with it as well.
    can you please try to stream live TV, and call your number to see if EVDO pauses and go to voice? thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Is EVERYONE who gets a 700p going to be required to post pics now? What if someone gets one a year from now, are you all going to ask for pics? This is getting ridiculous now.
    Dude, lighten up: that was a joke!!! I said this because of all the gharrod comments that ICanBeatAli was a Shill as well as all the people not believing TreoDoctor, etc... As far as I'm concerned, the guy got a 700p from a Sprint Store and I'm happy for him.

Now, look again at my original post: see, when there's a little smiley face at the end of a sentence, that means it is probably not serious...

ok, back to whatever discussion topic was actually happening...
    Since people have problems with my Einstein quotes, I will now quote my true hero: Homer Simpson.

"Doh !'
    I can post pictures of my Treo 650B when I get a chance (650 Burrito).
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    I can confirm that receiving a call during SprintTV does make the phone ring. When the call is over it goes ack to SprintTV.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12