View Poll Results: Choose the date you ordered and the date you received the "Processing" email

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ordered 5/21 - Sun

9 14.29%
  • Ordered 5/22 - Mon

39 61.90%
  • Ordered 5/23 - Tues

8 12.70%
  • Ordered 5/24 - Wed

6 9.52%
  • Ordered 5/25 - Thur

3 4.76%
  • Ordered 5/26 - Fri

3 4.76%
  • Received Email - 5/26 - Fri

39 61.90%
  • Received Email - 5/27 - Sat

5 7.94%
  • Received Email - 5/27 - Sat

1 1.59%
  • Received Email - 5/28 - Sun

1 1.59%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    To help others out, please indicate what date you ordered the 700p from Palm and when you got the "Processing" email from Palm.

Please vote only once you have received the "Processing" email.
    Last edited by stroths; 05/26/2006 at 03:21 PM.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Great a new thread.
    lol. Ordered 5/22, got the email 5/26.
    Jimmie Geddes
    FWIW...ordered on the 21st...got email today

most posted this info in the other thread
    Ok, I'm game.
    Ordered 5/21, 10:56pm
    Processing email 5/26, 12:29pm

And to keep this thread topical, I'll add that I love Wahoo's Burrito's best (mojado con salsa verde), the best movie ever is the Godfather part II and Fox News is fairly unbalanced
    Since people have problems with my Einstein quotes, I will now quote my true hero: Homer Simpson.

"Doh !'
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    FWIW...ordered on the 21st...got email today

most posted this info in the other thread
    I started this thread to add the poll feature. The poll is easier to follow IMO.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    I love the fact that, according to the poll, people have received confirmation email on 5/28, two days from now

This is obviously going to provide tremendously interesting results
    Since people have problems with my Einstein quotes, I will now quote my true hero: Homer Simpson.

"Doh !'
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    LOL Why did some people say they recieved the email on 5/27 and 5/28 when it's only 5/26?
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    woops...I think I marked the wrong day.
    Ordered Received: 5/22 at 5:18pm EDT
    Order Processing: 5/26 at 5:59pm EDT
    Order Shipped: 5/27 at 1:44am EDT
    Last edited by cgordonn; 05/27/2006 at 08:23 AM.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    my status still says "order recieved". Am I the only one left?? Everyone else's is to processing??
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Nope, mine is still says "order received". Got the processing email this morning though and there's a pending charge on my cc.
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    Nope, mine is still says "order received". Got the processing email this morning though and there's a pending charge on my cc.
    same here
    What I don't get is palm's site says...

Your order is pending credit card authorization. Your credit card won't be charged until your order ships.
    My card has been charged...has it shipped and the system is lagging?
    same here
    I didnt even got the email
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    nor my card is charged .

Well they wont charge the card until its actually shipped. Tehy did the same thing to my card it sut says my remaining credit is lower but nothing about Palm. They are probably just polling you card to make sure they money is there as a first step

I think this is just a "pre-authorization" to check that we gave a valid credit card and see if we have the available funds.
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    I think this is just a "pre-authorization" to check that we gave a valid credit card and see if we have the available funds.
    gotcha
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast