View Poll Results: Choose the date you ordered and the date you received the "Processing" email

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ordered 5/21 - Sun

9 14.29%
  • Ordered 5/22 - Mon

39 61.90%
  • Ordered 5/23 - Tues

8 12.70%
  • Ordered 5/24 - Wed

6 9.52%
  • Ordered 5/25 - Thur

3 4.76%
  • Ordered 5/26 - Fri

3 4.76%
  • Received Email - 5/26 - Fri

39 61.90%
  • Received Email - 5/27 - Sat

5 7.94%
  • Received Email - 5/27 - Sat

1 1.59%
  • Received Email - 5/28 - Sun

1 1.59%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ok. Some bad news for all people who signed up for developer site for discount, like me, to get discount. All orders made with that discount are under review. I called Palm and they told me my order is suspended and they will call me to let me know of the review of my order and they cant say anything about it. I called other friends who ordered through same way (through $100 credit) on 22nd and they said same thing was told to them when they called Palm. I was also told by Palm rep that all orders are processed or processing today, other than the ones that are suspended. He wont tell me why it was suspended, but i know why. So there u go. Another **** from Palm.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    so if i got an email that my order is processing mines not suspended?
    no, if your order dont say shipped, yours may be suspended. Since there is no criteria I guess palm is just guessing who is developer and who is fake sign up.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    those who are in the "processing" phase...were you new developers or developers for 60+ days?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan
    no, if your order dont say shipped, yours may be suspended. Since there is no criteria I guess palm is just guessing who is developer and who is fake sign up.
    Totally false they wont even be starting the shipping until POSSIBLY tomm. let alone no ones status has changed from order recieved that because it has not been updated yet according to the people at palm directly fom their mouths. The WILL most likely ship tues/wed says Palm at this moment in time. If you got your email this morning its processing and see activity on your card youre most likely fine
    Got my processing email this morning and there's a pre-authorization charge for $549 on my cc. Been a developer for over a year now.
    Quote Originally Posted by klurfdawg23
    Totally false they wont even be starting the shipping until POSSIBLY tomm. let alone no ones status has changed from order recieved that because it has not been updated yet according to the people at palm directly fom their mouths. The WILL most likely ship tues/wed says Palm at this moment in time. If you got your email this morning its processing and see activity on your card youre most likely fine
    u are right, I think whoever got email this morning, are fine. Cause all 3 people i know and whose order is suspended as well, didnt get their processing email either.

8.    #28  
    Did anyone that ordered on Tuesday or Wed receive the confirmation email yet?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    I ordered on Wednesday, and am still in "Order Received" status.
    Palm Vx & Nokia 5170 > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p
    This is crap. I ordered on 5/22 before 11am EDT and I did not get an email yet.
    I just called and my account is not under review or suspended, so shipping will begin on Tuesday for Sprint, according to a nice Palm rep.
    Cause all 3 people i know
    You only know three people!?!?http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...es/biggrin.gif

Been a "developer" for almost 2 years now (when I had a Tung. C). No change on Palm order stus and no e-mail.
    Quote Originally Posted by treozero
    You only know three people!?!?http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...es/biggrin.gif

Been a "developer" for almost 2 years now (when I had a Tung. C). No change on Palm order stus and no e-mail.
    When did you place your developer discounted order though?
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    When did you place your developer discounted order though?
    I orig ordered Mon but had to cancel and reorder on Tues night b/c I noticed my billing info was incorrect. Not sure if I am flagged just because I got the discount or they just haven't gotten to my order yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by treozero

I think i meant all 3 i know whose order is suspended for review and who sign up for developers account on 18th and applied for discount on 22nd.

I think i meant all 3 i know whose order is suspended for review and who sign up for developers account on 18th and applied for discount on 22nd.
    Couldn't help it! As I said in another thread, the only thing peeps have to do is point out grammar, spelling and good mexican burritos joints unitl they get their 700p (then we can complain about that!).
    I ordered mine at about 4 A.M. California time on 5-21-06. I got the email this evening at approximatelyh 7 P.M. Eastern time. Like the rest, my status is still "order received".
    Has anyone who ordered on Tuesday or Wednesday gotten a "processing" email yet?
    Palm Vx & Nokia 5170 > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by micahmj11
    Has anyone who ordered on Tuesday or Wednesday gotten a "processing" email yet?
    I got it I had ordered on Wed. Waiting for the shipped one!
    <s></s>
    Ordered 5/25
    Processing email 5/27
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast