1.    #1  
    I was messing with different ringers and messed something up. I dont know what bu myphone now rings and vibrates when the sound mode is on (in the Sound Preferences). i cant get it to stop vibrating no matter what i do.

Also, a mp3 ringer i have used for 3 years is a ghost now. i use call filter and pocketTunes to play mp3's as ringers and i cant see my ringer.mp3 in the /AUDIO/ folder (or a lot of other songs for that matter...though some ARE there). i know it is in the folder because i can play the ringer from the folder using PocketTunes if i select it from pocketTunes to play. Plus i see it in the folder when inserting SD card into computer.

I hope this all makes sense. Can anyone help me at all. i am getting ready to throw the phone thru the wall it is so aggravating.

Thanks!!
    1. Use restore function of backup program.
    2. Use Uninstall Manager to uninstall programs.
    3. Hard reset and start all over
  3.    #3  
    How do i do the restore function?

Thanks!!
  4.    #4  
    Can you give me the steps i need to take. Also, are these three options in order of easiest to hardest? Or, do i need to do them all in that order?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomBoatClub
    How do i do the restore function?
    That would depend upon which backup program you have installed. Read the program's User Manual.
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomBoatClub
    Can you give me the steps i need to take. Also, are these three options in order of easiest to hardest? Or, do i need to do them all in that order?
    1. Use restore function of backup program - You need to have installed a backup program in order to be able to use it. See the program's manual for specifics.

2. Use Uninstall Manager to uninstall programs - You need to have installed Uninstall Manager in order to be able to use it. See the program's manual for specifics.

3. Hard reset and start all over. See the User Manual for the 600. I have never used one and couldn't be sure it is the same procedure as the 650. Manuals can be found here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=93810
  7.    #7  
    Can i not just hard reset the phone and do a hotsync? i do not have any back-up software installed. However,when i doped my first treo off the boat into salt water and had to get a new on...i just simply hotsynced the new one and it was set up (even all programs) just like the first one.

Thoughts?

Thanks!!
    1. in the phone application check sound preferences. There is a heckbox for vibrate in both the sound and silent modes.

2. As I recall, for CallFilter, there is a scan for audio files function that allows CallFilter to update its library of files.