Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I just got a Treo 700p activated on the wonderful Sprint network.... all is well in the world... I'll post pics in a little while.
    Well, good.

so can you actually buy it at a sprint store today if they have them in?
    Jimmie Geddes
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    so can you actually buy it at a sprint store today if they have them in?
    Like I said in the other thread... if they are willing to sell it you could... offer extra money.... seems to be a common idea.
    So Sprint was one day behind Verizon..............
  6.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    So Sprint was one day behind Verizon..............
    Does VZW have it in stores yet?
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Egads! Is that LIME GREEN or just lousy Stroll-yellow saturation?
    I still think we should smite them...
    Treo 700p, 650p 600p, 300p, IIIc, III, Vx, USR Palm Pilot, Newton Message Pad 130, Newton Message Pad 120, (Was there a MP 100?), HP Calculator, Pencil and Paper, Chisel and Rock ....
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlyn_3D
    Where'd you get it?
    What he said, I'm filling up my tank in the car, where to ?
    nice photoshop :-) j/k

congrats. i got a sprint store just around the corner from me and i'm stuck sitting on my hands til the 1st. enjoy yours.

C
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Didn't I see those same pictures somewhere else? Anyway, have fun with it.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby
    Didn't I see those same pictures somewhere else? Anyway, have fun with it.
    Hope you're not suggesting anything...you can clearly see Perry's post in the background...
  13.    #15  
    I am happy to report that Sprint Multimedia functions work great... you can see me watching Fox News and listening to Sirius Radio...

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/791...429orig9vw.jpg http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/2...439orig3mz.jpg
  14.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    Hope you're not suggesting anything...you can clearly see Perry's post in the background...
    Thats why I took that pic... didn't want any haters... lol... btw... these pics were taken from my 650... thats why the quality is what it is.
    What stations do you get with sirius? I'm already a XM subscriber and glad the 700p can stream it. Also are there any hiccups in Sprint TV?
    Jimmie Geddes
  16.    #18  
    Also I would like to note that it'll be first come first serve at the store... I only have 2 700s to sell... not to create panic, but I thought I would let you guys know.
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    No, I'm not suggesting anything.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Please dump your ROM so the rest of us pathetic 650 owners can at least run the same version of Blazer
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast