Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    Sounds like you're friends with Lady Treo, Geatches, GHarrod and Insertion...
    Did somebody invoke thy name??
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  2.    #122  
    Quote Originally Posted by clipcarl
    Translation: he really is in San Antonio and wants to know how you figured it out.
    I don't know... someone else changed the thread name to "fr Flint, MI" maybe I'm there... I love seeing people speculate... I still need to know how "leads" get that information.

Better yet if I say that I have a "lead" saying a large group of naked women will be in Central Park at 12:45PM today.... would people start calling trying to find the naked women?? Just wondering....
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Invoke is such a strong word. How about "mentioned" ??
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by icanbeatali
    I don't know... someone else changed the thread name to "fr Flint, MI" maybe I'm there... I love seeing people speculate... I still need to know how "leads" get that information.

Better yet if I say that I have a "lead" saying a large group of naked women will be in Central Park at 12:45PM today.... would people start calling trying to find the naked women?? Just wondering....
    Lets see...that's 2 guess for your location. I reckon we've got 1498 more guesses to go?

I'd suggest looking for a store manager who's wearing an Alabama sweatshirt, t-shirt or fanny pack...
  5.    #125  
    Lets see...that's 2 guess for your location. I reckon we've got 1498 more guesses to go?

I'd suggest looking for a store manager who's wearing an Alabama sweatshirt, t-shirt or fanny pack...
    lol..... ***..... I left my fanny pack in the huge 4x4 truck I drive with the shotgun rack and dead dear in the back.... now that I think about it, I might need to go add ice to my cooler of Budlight...
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    lol..... ***..... I left my fanny pack in the huge 4x4 truck I drive with the shotgun rack and dead dear in the back.... now that I think about it, I might need to go add ice to my cooler of Budlight...
    See....now it's going to be MUCH easier to find you...(unless we're looking in Kentucky, Tennessee, Texas, Alabama or Arkansas).
  7.    #127  
    See....now it's going to be MUCH easier to find you...(unless we're looking in Kentucky, Tennessee, Texas, Alabama or Arkansas).
    lol... my sarcasm will lead you on the path of idiots...
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    Then Running Fat32 on a 650 is Stealing.
    Running FastMode Blazer on a 650 is Stealing. Running anything from another device that did not come w/ your device is stealing.
    Yes it is as a matter of fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    Then Running Fat32 on a 650 is Stealing.
    Running FastMode Blazer on a 650 is Stealing. Running anything from another device that did not come w/ your device is stealing.
    Yes, absolutely it is.
    Translation: he really is in San Antonio and wants to know how you figured it out.
    Let's just say his favorite redhead gave him away. It was pretty easy from there.

Dude, you were ratted out by your own. I just set out to see how forthright you were being and I found out what I found out. The Flint change to the thread title was a funny diversion though.

And I think people would be able to find the naked women, they would be the ones with no clothes for those of you in San Antonio...
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Yes, absolutely it is.
    I totally agree...with regard to the theft of intellectual property, that is...
    Give that boy a burrito!
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Trying to think of an XMan character for Insertion...

Munkarine
    FlameMunk

hmmm, this is a tough one...
  15.    #135  
    Let's just say his favorite redhead gave him away. It was pretty easy from there.
    hahah... your genius never ceases to amaze me...
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Trying to think of an XMan character for Insertion...

Munkarine
    FlameMunk

hmmm, this is a tough one...
    I'm thinking of a Sumo-like character...

Chunky-Monkey
    hehehe "fanny pack" hehehe
    Give that boy a burrito!
    Send it to me at

W. c/o Karl
    1600 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
    Washington, D.C. 20500

Good burritos is why I support the "guest worker" program!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567